[Wholesome Pig] #BBBH- Bareback Brotherhood History - An Addendum

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

Since writing the previous, I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting some of our #BBBH brethren in person. I had an amazing fucking night last Thursday with @untitledbb and then went to a @Men4Bareback sex party that included him and his husband, @CFLBarebacker. I felt connected to these men immediately. And I have no doubt the bond was formed through our connections with the Bareback Brotherhood. Early in the sex party, @CFLBarebacker and I were spit-roasting a sexy little fuck. I was in his ass and CFL was fucking his face. We locked eyes. We reached across this boy with our left hands and joined them together while we attacked this boy. And we held fast. We could both feel the electricity of this connection. It was a magical moment, that no one can take away from us. All night, we would walk up to one another and say things like, "That's it Brother! Breed his ass." It was incredible. And it's an honor to be a member. Thank you all.1191873664582035724-3954731742494808893?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.