[Life In The Raw] Mindtrip- The Bottom Chronicles STEALTHed

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Back when I was younger, I spent a lot of time in various cruising places in Lancaster, where I grew up.

Kmart's restroom was one of them, but the one that NEVER let me down was this restroom in the park near my old Junior High School. Many weekends I rode my bike and sat in the stall, I never had to wait long for someone to blow, fuck, or jerk off with.

One day I came across this older black guy, we went back to his place I asked if he was 'clean; and he said yes., I fucked him raw and came deep inside his hole. About every week we met up, I fucked and bred him. I think It was a few months afterward where we were at his place. We undressed and he began to lick my hole, lapping up at my eighteen year old boy ass, tongue fucking me deep, it was the first rim job I ever had, my first boyfriend never did it.

I put some Vaseline on his dick and slid into my ass, he fucked me hard. Pounding me from the start. My legs were over his shoulders as he rammed my ass. He drilled me as hard as he could and seriously, within 3 minutes he stopped. He pulled out and wiped his dick. I asked if I was dirty and he said no, but that I should go. I could feel my ass was hot and wet and creamy... he bred me.

I seemed to never be able to find him after that, never at the park and he never seemed to be home.

A few months later I saw a billboard with him on a liquor store wall, it was him on the ad. The ad talked about the importance of knowing your status and disclosing it to sex partners. It said he had been POZ since 1998.

I freaked out naturally. I didn't hold any malice against him. I shouldn't have been cruising in parks. I shouldn't have someone cum in me, I was stupid. I was naive, and that naivete had cost me my life.

I didn't get tested, I was in strict denial. I forced myself to forget about it, after all, if I didn't remember it then it didn't happen.

It wasn't until years later that I tested and found out that I was neg, but by that time, I had already become a barebacker... and soon, there was no turning back.6205496180732721325-801640768053524968?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.