Guide to the best bathhouses/sex clubs in the world

lekesafadozn

I travel a lot but yet i haven't had a chance to go to a sex club or bath house in another country, so i started this thread so u guys can share the best places to get a raw fuck.

Here in Brazil there is Sauna 269 in São Paulo. Almost 100% bareback. I usually spent like 6 hours when i go there and always leave with my ass destroyed. No pull outs and no guys saying they dont want to cum just yet.

I heard a lot about slammers in Florida, i guess. They say its the place to go if u want to get wild and take poz cum.

What about u guys? Any places in your city u can get a raw fuck for sure?

Like driving the freeways in L.A., it's a crap shoot to idealizing the best sex venues. But, if I were to name a few, here goes:

"Le Depot" - Paris, France (dance club on the main floor; dark and sleazy basement with GHs, private rooms, and slings).

"Slammers" - Los Angeles, CA. Kind of partial to this place as it's close to home, and it's pretty high on the sleaze factor.

"Blow Buddies" - San Francisco, CA. Though they stress safe sex in this joint, I've BB-ed and taken loads here.

"SF Cockpit" - San Francisco, CA. Membership needed for entry; but once you're in, the skies the limit on this group. (Their sex parties are @ Mack Folsom in SoMa).

"Magnitude" - San Francisco, (Folsom Street Fair Weekend). Though really a circuit party for guys into leather and fetish; considerable room/space set aside for "live demos" and sleazy fucking sex.

Honorable mentions, but the back rooms in sleazy gay bars in Amsterdam, Madrid, and Italy.