[Sperm Pig] Double-down Daddy!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yesterday I got two loads from a daddy cock- back to back.

The daddy (and cock) are the ones you see previously pictured. Daddy is short, and in his 60’s, but has a respectable 7 incher.

And he loves breeding my ass.

Anyway, I was pressed for time yesterday and we only had like 20 minutes to play. But Daddy had been saving up for a week and really needed to nut.

So after u sucked him and got him hard, he roughly bent me over my bed and shoved into my ass. It was hot!

He got to fucking me (after taking the pics) and was dirty talking up a storm. He wanted to cum, an cum fast!

The first volley didn’t take long— he snorted some poppers and before I knew it he was cocksnotting my guts.

He pulled out (still hard) and a blob or two of his load leaked out onto my floor.

He went to clean up his cock, and I followed him. Once he rinsed off he forced me down to suck him- and damn if he didn’t bone up immediately.

It even surprised him!

He says, “Fuck, son! Looks like My cock wants back in your ass!!”

Back to the bed we went, he shoves in, and starts Round two of fucking. He is really getting into it and smacking my ass- making me tell him how much I love daddy and how much I want his cum.

And then I got load number two. Well, at least part of it.

He unloads the first two volleys in my ass, then yanks out and a third shot hits the floor.

Quick as a flash I’m down on his dick, taking the remaining gobbets on my tongue.

Daddy’s a big cummer.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.