[Wichita Bottom] Quick Fun

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Had an hour to kill on Tuesday and hit Vegas Video as it was gay day. Paid for the theater and went in. Shit, only 1 guy. He didn't wasted time pulling his cock out and I went down on him. He didn't want to cum, so he sucked me and we went back and forth. I finally got him to blow his load down my throat. He left. I was alone for a few and another guy walks in. Younger, middle age guy. He pulls his cock out and as do I. His cock is average size, but a thick head. I was sucking him and he wasted no time to start playing with my ass. Yup, he wanted to fuck. He wasn't the best at fucking but it still felt good. He fucked me a good five minutes and then pulled out and cumed on the floor. Damn, I wanted the load in my hole. But it wasn't to be. I had to go, and left. Fun times.8391585790481726209-4930205847875656869?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.