[Wichita Bottom] 2011

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Going to make sure I post every time I get fucked this year on here so I have a good count.

Finally went out last Saturday the 15th. I thought I would hit a few stores I hadn't been to for a few months. I should have just went to the hottest place in town, Vegas Video.

I first went to Adult Super Store, as I had fun this summer there, but it was during the day. But hey, it's Saturday night, should be hot. Get there and the parking lot is full. Cool. Should have some hot cock. Walk in, and only see three people there, and I walk into the arcade area. NOT A DAMN PERSON THERE! What? How? There are 10 cars in the parking lot. I can hear a video playing in the preview area, so there is one person. 3 people in the lobby, so that's 4. Where are the other 6? Theater maybe? But not willing to pay $5 to find out there is no one there. I hang out for about 10 minutes and leave.

Time to hit Circle Cinema. Not too many cars in the parking lot, but that can still be ok. Less people, guys are more willing to get to business quicker. Pay for the theater ticket to the clerk who is a arcade token Nazi. Walk into the theater and see 1 guy sitting up front and 2 guys in back. Nothing. Two more guys walk in and still nothing going on. I pull my shorts down and show my bare ass. Nothing. Are these guys dead? One guys walks to upper area. I follow him up a few minutes later. I pull out my cock. Nothing. Screw this place and these guys. But I decide to see if the arcade area had any guys. I sneak in as the Nazi Clerk isn't at his desk. Nothing. Not a soul in the arcade. I hang for a few, but that was too long, as the clerk came in with a flashlight to make sure nothing was going on. Now I know why no action is happening. I say fuck it and leave.

Now I've been out for an hour or so. Do I go home or do I go to Vegas? Fuck, lets see if Vegas is good. Parking lot is packed. No surprise, it is Saturday. I walk in and there are few guys checking out videos and one M/F couple looking at toys. She was cute and I'd fuck her. I walking into the arcade area and start to walk back, and see two guys making out. Shit guys, you are right in the open, all I did was turn the corner. Get a booth or move to the back. I keep walking on, leaving them to their own. Shit, there are guys all over, every corner has one it seems. I just walk all the way to the back as I could feel their eyes on me. I am now in a corner and there are about 5 guys in the area around me. A younger guy walks up and just stares at me as I stroke my cock through my shorts. Ya, he didn't need much encouragement and came right over and touched my cock through my shorts. Fuck yes. I reach for his and he just starts to undo his pants and his cock pops out. I pull my pants down all the way, showing my cock and ass. I bend over and take his thick cock in my mouth. He wasn't long, but he was fucking thick. I am sucking him only a few seconds before his hand is all over my ass. Yup he wants to fuck. I just pull of his cock and turn around. As I do I look up to see 5 or 7 guys watching me. This guy spits on his hand and rubs it on his cock. He lines up and pushes it in. Fuck, it feels great. He knows how to fuck like a pro. He didn't take it slow, he pounded it all the way in. Fucking me hard and deep. Making sure it he got all his cock into me. His balls slapping against my balls. Shit, I wanted his cum bad. I take a few hits of poppers and hand them to him. Yup, that's all he and I needed. He started to fuck harder and this made me cum without even touching my cock. Shit, all over my shorts, but oh well. He starts to moan and blows his load into me also. Fucking nice. He pulls outs as I try to pull my pants up. We both just get dressed and walk away. Nothing said.

I look down and notice I have cum all over the front of my shorts. Shit. I try my best to clean up and pull my shorts up high and hope my long shirt covers the cum as I walk out. I should have just went here first, probably could have gotten up to 5 loads.8391585790481726209-4243609423496918516?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.