[Wichita Bottom] Last Sunday

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

I use the word troll and sometimes people get pissed. *To me a troll is a man of any age or any size that doesn't understand people are not wanting to play with them and ruin all the fun for others. *This happened last Sunday at Vegas Video. *This Asian kid about 24 was walking around trying to butt into others fun. *You almost had to push him back and get mean for him to stop trying. *I almost went to the front counter and complained. *He finally left. *

Not much happened at first, as this bear and me started jacking each other off. *He didn't have that big of dick and his gut made it smaller. *Then two other guys walked in and they were younger (30's) and better shape. *We started to suck and jack each other. *I could tell they were fuckers, as they kept playing with my ass and my hole. *So as I was sucking one cock, I just bent over and the other guy just started to rub his cock on my ass. *I guess he wanted to make sure I wanted to fuck, so I reached back and pulled his cock to my hole. *He spit on his cock and my ass and pushed it in. *It had been weeks since I've been fucked my a real dick and his felt good. *But he really wasn't the best at fucking. *Even with the poppers it wasn't great, so I thought, lets turn around and let the other guy go at it. *His cock was bigger but not staying hard. *Damn this sucks. *They took turns fucking me and then the guy with the big cock wanted to be fucked. *So me and other guy took turn fucking him. *I wanted so bad to cum in his ass, but pulled out and cumed so hard. *I pulled my pants up and left. *Not too bad of a time. *Will see what I can find this weekend.8391585790481726209-5922777254001535536?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.