[Wichita Bottom] So Long Since Last Post

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Can't beleive I havent posted on here since October 2007. **Not much has happen in my sex life (gay side that is). *Been to Vegas Video a few times, and all have been mainly busts. *Visited After Dark Video on West Kellogg for the first time. *They had a gloryhole for about a month. *But they never have any business, so it was dead.

Vegas Video got busted a few weeks ago. *Looks like they did an undercover sting in the arcade. *Sucks that the Cops have nothing better to do then bust horny men. *Hope they leave the theater alone.

I hope to try to make a sex party for April 2, 3 or 4th. *Looking to get a cheap motel on West Kellogg and post the room number on Wichita.Craigslist.Org when I get the room and let all guys cum and poud my ass and dump a load in my ass as I am high on poppers. *So email me at wichitacumlover@yahoo.com with a picture of your cock if you want an invite.

Might post later on my fun in KC about 7 years ago. *8391585790481726209-693381242463010903?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.