[Wichita Bottom] Visiting the ABS on Gay Day

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

So thought I would find a way to hit Vegas Video on Gay Day (Sunday and Tuesday). I hear it can be pretty hot in the theater on these days, so I had to find out.

I got there at about 230pm (Sunday) and bought two new bottles of poppers and my theater tickets. As the clerk wrote down the theater ticket sale, I noticed that about 4 other guys have bought tickets in the last 30 minutes....so good chance of it being full.

The cleark buzzed me in and as I walked down the long hallway I could hear the video playing. I unwrapped a bottle of poppers and took a long hit. As I entered the theater I could feel the poppers hit and make me tingle and my ass twitch.

I walked back toward the back wall and could see about 4 other guys back there. I took a space between two guys and had two more further to my right. The guy to my left pulled out his cock, so I knew it was safe to do the same.

It didn't take long for him to go down on my cock and the guy to my right to start pulling my shirt up and going at my nipples. I pulled the guy sucking my cock up and I went down on his 6", but thin cock. As I was bent over and my ass in the air, the guy to my right went right to my ass. He licked it and fingered it, but never did fuck me. This went on for about 10 mins til' my guy blew a load in my mouth.

I stared to stand up and noticed two other guy with their cocks out and I walked over to them and started to suck a nice thick cock, as the other two guys rubbed my ass and each other.

This went on for about 3o mins off and on as people would come into the theater. Everyone sucked, rubbed and made out. I stood there with my ass out, hoping someone would take it and fuck it good as there were about 3 long, thick cocks there, but it never did happen. As guys would cum, they would leave and I was left there with another bottom and knew I wasn't going to get any cock, so I left.

Not too bad for a Sunday, just wish I had more time to stay, as this all happened in about 40 mins.8391585790481726209-2722265300966257030?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.