[Wichita Bottom] Sex

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Hit Vegas Video on Wednesday afternoon from 2pm to 3pm and not a damn person there. *Nice being the only in the theater as you can get naked and explore the place. *Always looking for used condoms so I can play with the cum and push it into my ass as lube for the lucky guy who gets to fuck me. *Didn't find any this time.....

I been going to adult stores for over 8 years. *Been bending over taking cocks in my ass for almost 4 years now. *I still haven't seen a male/female couple inside a theater or in the booth area yet. *Still havn't ran into a TV that has tits either. *

I've seen guys with really small cocks, guys with huge cocks, blacks, whites, mexicans, and one or two asians. *Ran into an old teacher once, and I left quickly. *Wichita is so hit and miss, it's not funny. One day the theater will be packed and the next day at the same time and you are alone.

Majority of guys will bareback, and those who ask for condoms can be sucked off enough to get the to fuck you bare.

Group sex doesn't happen offten, even with other guys around, they seem to just ignore what's happening and wait their turn.

I have never seen the police while there (thank God), but people say busts happen all the time. *I guess I have been lucky.

I don't understand why guys don't use the theater more, I guess it is because it cost $5 to $8 to enter and the booths are only $2 at max.

I really woulud like to get naked in the theater and have about 6 guys fuck my ass and mouth and use me as their cum dump. *

Really wish Wichita had either a Bathhouse or a Gay Sex Club. *Wish I could find a montly or bi-weekly sex party. *

Been to adult stores in Topeka, Kansas City, Wichita, Joplin, MO so far and might add others soon.8391585790481726209-661750755156995036?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.