[Wichita Bottom] 1st Time Sucking Cock

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

So I have been wanting to suck cock for about a year and finally found a place that I could do it. *I had been going to the Xcitement Video at Harry and Oliver (now closed) for about 2 months before this and nothing had ever happen. *I could have once had a 3way, but was so scared I was almost running out of the arcade as the two guys rubbed my crotch and ass.

It was 2000 and I was returning from Topeka and driving south on 75. *Of course just earlier around Christmas I had finally got sucked off by a guy for the first time. *As I pulled into the Neodesha rest stop, I saw one other car there and someone was sitting in it. *I parked and walked into the men's rest room and went right for the stall. *I closed the door and sat down. **I was stroking my cock as I heard the the door open to the rest room. *I saw the guy walk up the urinal and I waited, but didn't hear him piss. *So I looked through the hole and there he was stoking his hard 7" cock. *I put my finger to the hole and rubbed it so he could get the hint. *As I pulled my finger back, he stuck his cock through the hole. *It was so beautiful. *The head was pink and thick. *I reached out and touched my first cock of another mans. *It was warm, and hard, yet soft also. *I rubbed it a few time back and forth and then took the plunge. *I put my lips around the head and slowly took all 7" into my mouth. *I could hear him moan on the other side as I sucked his hard cock deeper into my mouth. *His cock was so hot and felt so good in my virgin mouth. *I bobbed up and down on his cock and stroked his cock at the same time. *It didn't take him long to start to moan louder and before I knew it, he had blown his load in my mouth. *I couldn't believe that this guy had just cummed into my mouth. *I continued to suck him as I swallowed his load, but he pulled out as his cock was too sensitive. *He pull his pants up and just walked out. *I couldn't believe what had just happened.

I sat there for about 10 more minutes waiting for someone else to show up, but no on ever did. *I would stop there every time I had a chance. *I would make trips out that way for no reason except to suck cock. *Lucky for me Cruisingforsex.com at that time kept up to date on when the place was open and closed. *It was closed for about 2 months once due to being trashed by kids. *Now the hole is closed due to the the locals complaining about the sex going on there. *Some guys were just open about it. *I heard on story of two guys fucking at the picnic tables in the middle of the afternoon. *I have other stories of the place I will post later......8391585790481726209-4966853414877793979?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.