[Wichita Bottom] Vegas Video

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Had some free time on Wednesday, so thought I would hit Vegas Video in Wichita. I have had alot of good luck at Vegas but the last two times had been pretty bad. Bad as in guys not really knowing how to fuck. Thought I would give it a shot still. I bought a bottle of poppers and the clerk let me into the theater for free, that's always nice. I went in and went right towards the back behind the half-wall they have set up. There was 3 other guys there, but they were all sitting and watching the movie. I opened the poppers and took a good hit and the rush was great. I took my cock out and pushed my pants to my ankles. I stood there hoping someone would come back.....and I waited....and I waited.....and nothing....all they did was sit and watch the movie. I saw on of the guys, some old old guy, grunt and shoot his load on the floor and leave.

Then I heard the buzzer, giving me the clue someone was about to enter.....and in walks a tall, skinny guy. He cums right to the back of the theater, joining me. I still have my cock out and it didn't take hime long to take his out, but just as soon as he did, one of the guys sitting decides to join us too. Well that must of scared the tall guy off, as he took off. I keep jacking off, hoping to get the new taller, but bigger guy to come over to me.....nothing.......so I sink to my knees letting hime know what I want....and sure enough, he walks right over.....but his dick is small and not too hard. Plus his gut keeps getting in the way. I just kept sucking, hoping for a decent reward. He tells me to stand up and he bends me over......he keeps trying to shove his 3" cock into me, but his gut is too big and his cock is too small, so nothing can happen. He says sorry and walks out of the place.

I wait another 10 minutes and the taller, skinny dude walks back in. Him and I get down to business and I'm sucking him, but he still isn't getting hard. I'm thinking now some of these guys need to find a good doctor and get help. Well the buzzer rings once again and this scares him off for good. But taking his place is younger guy, and younger almost always means hard cock. He and I play peak-a-boo with our cocks for about 10 minutes and finnaly he pulls his all they way out. Nice 7" cock and super hard. I tried to go right down on his cock, but he didn't want any of that.....he wanted to suck my 7" instead. He wansn't too bad, but I was too damn horney to let him suck too much...so we go back to jacking each other off. But I wasn't content and kept trying to suck him, but he wouldn't let me. I finally started to try to finger his ass, and he was all for that.....and before I knew it he was bending over for me. Now I didn't come to Vegas Video to fuck some guy...I wanted fucked myself. But as I rubbed my cock down his crack he pulled out a condom and rolled it on my cock. He sucked my wrapped cock to get it wet and bent back over. I tried so hard to shove it in his ass, but he was too damn tight. After a lil pushing and more spit, it slipped in. Damn it felt good, but the rubber killed alot of the feeling. I started to pump his hard faster and faster, but he couldn't take it and pulled off for a lil bit. After a minute and pushed is ass back onto my cock and I started to fuck him hard and full tilt. This time he must have liked what he was getting as he let me pound it hard. It didn't take long for me to blow a huge load in the condom. I was hoping it would fall off in his ass, but no luck. I pulled the condom off and poured it all over his ass and smeared my cock all through it.

I pulled my pants up and walked right out. Not what I was looking for, but still not too bad.8391585790481726209-2990429358796239427?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.