[Life In The Raw] Bathhouse romp, Melrose Spa

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

So in Protest to Valentine's Day, I went to Melrose Spa... Usually Mondays are packed, Since rooms are half off. HINT HINT guys!

Also, guys 18-25 get a free locker or a ten dollar room, could make for a hot monday bareback orgy sometime.

Anyway, it wasn't packed and I spent lots of time doing nothing.

I finally came accross this hot black boy in the gloryhole room sucking dick, I went in the booth with him and his bubble butt was all lubed up.

"Hmmm, I know what you're here for."

I took this boy to my room.

"I want to eat and fuck that bubble butt of yours."

"Oh please, thats what I need, I need it bad, sir."

Hmmm, Sir huh? This is gonna be fun. His hole tasted fucking amazing.

As I nailed this sexy 24 year old, he told me how badly he wanted my load in him.

"Yeah, thats it little brother, big bro is gonna fill your bubble butt up with seed."

He whimpered... "please bro... promise?"

I grabbed his big ass, spanked him and pinned him down.

His butt was so fucking bouncy and his hole was so hot and wet.

We were making lots of noise, him begging for me to mark him, to make him mine.

Me telling him that I was going to charge his ass with my poz seed.

His hole quivered and he whimpered when I said that. He threw his ass back onto my dick

he loosened the grip to give me full reign to pound him as I needed.

I pulled out all the way and jammed it back in, then gripped onto him firmly and drove it home, filling his ass with seed. I stayed there and kissed him until my dick flopped out of his cum filled hole.

I got his bbrt name and left Melrose Spa.6205496180732721325-1392882464122474332?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.