[CFL Barebacker] Bareback Party Warm Up For A BB Party

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

The weekend before the RawManOrgy hosted by members of Men4bareback, we were invited to a little get together with some guys we met on A4A. We did our preparation and headed to the party for an 8 PM start time. We arrived to a very nice suburban neighborhood and found the house. Much to our delight, the half dozen guys already there were very nice and attractive. It’s always a pleasant surprise to meet guys who actually look like their profiles!

A couple of other guys would be arriving later, so we headed to the back of the house to the designated play area. The play room was a large master bedroom, open to a full bath area, with a sling hanging strategically between the two spaces. In short order, we were all naked and exploring one another’s bodies.

My two partners were very quickly engaged with hot men so I turned my attention to this hairy stud and a smooth, somewhat shy guy, standing nearby.

Hairy-Versatile-Fucker1.jpgThe Hairy Fucker I Swapped Fucks With

After some mutual kissing and cock sucking, the hairy fucker guided me to the bed and asked if I liked getting fucked. I told him I could take as well as give, so he needed to remember turnabout was fair play. So he bent me over and began plowing my ass. As luck would have it, one of my boyfriends, Barkley, was on his back getting plowed on the bed. Since I was taking it dogie style, the positioning made it easy for me to suck Barkley’s 8 inch cock, while I was getting bred by another 8 inches. I sucked his super stiff cock, as well as licked and tasted the ass and cock juice mix from the cock sliding in and out of him.

Just when I thought I was bottomed out and ready to top, the cock sliding out of my ass was replaced by and even longer one!

Tall-guy-and-long-cock-210x300.jpgThis Stud is 6'7" and Cock IS in Proportion To his Tall Frame!

After getting drilled deep by this second, and then a third,*unidentified*cock, I needed a break! I usually try to start out as a top at these group gatherings, and then switch later in the evening. However, these guys were very aggressive about fucking, so I just went with it. After all, they were the hosts icon_smile.gif

I took a break, re-hydrated, and then rejoined the fun. By now, the hairy fucker who first fucked me was in the sling. My partner had just finished fucking him, and I love following behind my man. I assumed the position and lapped up my partner’s juices dripping from the hairy hole, then I slid my cock in and pounded away. Like I said earlier, turnabout is fair play!

I fucked and fucked, but was nowhere close to shooting a load. My hairy bud was wearing out, so I let him up from the sling and we took another breather. By now, the other two guys that were arriving lat had made it. One was a tall, solid, semi-hairy stocky guy. The other was a totally smooth, Latino muscled stud I had played with a few years back.

Although he is versatile, he was in bottom mode tonight. That met with my desires, and I assumed the position between his legs as he lay back in the sling. Again, I had to eat his ass, which, if it is a nice butt like his, makes me rock hard. After exploring his sweet hole with my tongue, I stood and aimed my pre-cum oozing cock toward the prize.

I began slowly, at first, but the strokes intensified with my excitement looking down at this hunk of muscle offered up to me. He began begging for my load as I felt the lava rising in my loins. It was like a slow erupting volcano as the cum began to flow from my cock. Then, unexpectedly, an eruption shot forth and I could hear my grunts and shouts match the shots of cum blasting from my nuts and deep into my Latin studs guts. At least four more blasts shot forth before shuttering, then relaxing to a stop.

CFLBarebacker-Fucking-Latin-Stud1.jpgFucking the Latin Stud

I looked down to see a puddle of juice on the belly of my bottom, just above his softening cock aimed at his belly.

When my boyfriends and I returned home, we were horny again, so we had a three-way romp, switching positions, and swapping loads, before collapsing in a heap for the night. This indeed was a good warm up for the party to come the following weekend.

Get Shareaholic

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.