[Life In The Raw] Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Mindtrip

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

You are so much nicer than I'd thought you'd be.

You aren't what I was expecting from your blog.

How is such a sweet looking and adorable guy such a pig.

Okay, I wasn't expecting a fuck like that.

It seems that to many people, my blog writes as thought I am some 6'13'' black minotaur sex demon.

And to many men, my often clean cut looks makes me out to be someone lacking sexual prowess.

I have become aware of myself in a sexual context, and it was something I had to try to do,

you see when I have sex... for lack of a better term... I kinda black out, I know I had sex and I know it felt great, but before this blog, I really couldn't tell you what I did or said, I guess when I let go, I really let go.

I once stayed with this muscle couple in SF, one of the guys told his boyfriend that I am so adorable,

I usually get that from the men that I really find attractive. (Hairy, muscled daddies) but then I get my dick in a hot ass and everything changes.

I guess the point of this post is, not only can you not judge a book by its cover, but you cant judge one chapter on another, like everyone I have many facets to who I am. The sex minotaur is one. The nice boy is another.

So if you see me on the street, at the gym, or online, say hi...

I'm nicer than this blog makes me out to be.6205496180732721325-7199327814069201790?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.