I am a Cum Dump

rapeme03

As the title says I am a Cum Dump. 

But it goes a bit further than that - I feel like my body belongs to men and for their pleasure. So much so that I feel I deserve to be raped. I need to be. 

I use the word "need" because saying the word "want" kind of defeats the purpose of the word "rape". 

Now I don't mean to disrespect any who have suffered from a rape, my heart goes out to you, but so does my desire. I should have been there in your place. My body is made for it, yours and your heart were not. 

I consider myself a beta male, not just a sub. A living intelligent man who knows his place is always beneath that of a Real Man. A Man who can take what he wants from me. A Man who should. A Man who needs to and does not hesitate. A Man who doesn't ask for permission. 

These are the thoughts that have taken hold in my mind and I've searched for a place to voice them, put them in words, though I know it likely won't garner the attention from the Men I seek. I think I've learned that if you're looking for someone to rape you, they won't. Rape seeks you out not the other way around.

In my fantasies I've gotten pretty desperate lol, even so far as thinking of ways to sneak into a prison and let the Men there have their way with me. I'm not the sort to commit a crime, so sneaking in would be the only way but that's so farfetched it's almost laughable - even as a fantasy. 

The best I can hope for is to put myself in a position where I can be easily reached with a door unlocked and the lights down low. 

Maybe soon look for me in Fort Greene when I get my own place that I can freely give you access to. Right now, with roommates working from home as I am, access is limited. 

The most I've been able to do is take 6 loads in one night from 11p to 3a. What a thrill. How fulfilled and satisfied I felt. And I never needed to cum myself. My penis doesn't matter. It's just the penis of the Men who use me that matters. 

• Like 2

Come August 1st I will be living on my own in Fort Greene. I’ll be posting my address and apartment number here for anyone to come push their cock inside me. 

I look forward to finally being able to service you, NYC.