[Wichita Bottom] Quick Suck

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Had a little time before I had a meeting, so I hit Vegas Video. It is Tuesday, which is gay day there, so hoping it would be a good day. I was all clean and ready for fun. Got there around 1130AM and only 3 cars there. Damn, slow for almost lunch time. I decide to only go into the arcade, as the theater would be empty and not worth the $7. As I walk into the arcade I can tell they had left the lights on from the cleaning crew. I hate this, as this places looks better in the dark. I walk past one young kid and go right to the back, where the only dark corner exists when the lights are on. Well someone must have complained as a minute later the lights go out. Nice. Still not much going on and I only have a limited time to play.

A guy walks by and hits a booth and starts a video. I give him a minute to get relaxed, and as I start to head his way, a shorter Hispanic guy rushes past me and right to the guy. Shit. He stole my cock. I hear them playing and the guy cumming. They leave the booth. Damn guy, I wanted that load. I wait a few minutes longer and the shorter Hispanic guy comes back near me. This time he stops and pulls out his cock. Nice. I reach out and he has a nice cock. I go right down on him and suck on his average cock with decent thickness. It slides right into my mouth and down my throat nicely. He wasn't going to last long and he didn't, as he shot a big load in my mouth, and I did as any good cocksucker does, swallowed it all down. He walked off and so did I.8391585790481726209-4612554160561436008?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.