[Life In The Raw] Bathhouse romp, Hollywood Spa

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Just came back from Hollywood Spa, took a while back I ended up banging this latin boy with a bubble butt, and I nailed his ass hard, his hole was nice and wet, having been fucked before I got to him. He kept calling me papi, as I fucked his hole, I slowed down for a bit, savoring the wetness of his latin bubble butt, then I banged him hard once again, his head was in his pillow, I decided to pull out and give him a break.

I walked around and his friend wanted some, little pocket gay, he almost came to regret allowing me in his room, I went feral on his ass, pinning him down machofucker style and fucking him as hard as I could, he tried to push me away but I held his hands down and continued, I was rather relentless, he kept saying I was

big, that mu huge dick was splitting him open, but he begged me to continue pounding his butt. I fucked him until he was almost in tears, then i pulled out and left, then I came across a muscled bubble butt black boy.

Though I was looking for the first Latin, when I saw this sexy boy, his epic body and his killer ass, I knew

this was the boy who was going to take my load. His towel was down just a bit, I saw that he was wearing a

dark blue jock strap, one that I have actually. And His round ass was framed perfectly in it.

This boy knew how to take a fuck, I thrusted him and he wanted more, I pinned him down and he said its what he needed, his hole was wet and gave no resistance, his ass was bouncy and huge. His moans

were primal and deep... this was the perfect fuck.

On top of him, him laying on his stomach, I began to fuck in a way that I knew would trigger my orgasm,

he begged for my dick in his hole, and asked him what else he wanted.

He begged for me to nut in his ass to fill him with jizz, told me not to pull out until I shot deep into his guts.

Encouragement is all a man ever needs.

I knocked up his jockstrapped chocolate ass, damn that was hot, is all he said.

My white cum looked so fucking hot dripping out of his dark chocolate ass.6205496180732721325-6763830965838865248?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.