Decision to be a single slut forever

BadGayGuy

Hi guys! I am new to the forum, even though I've been an active barebacker for 2 years, and public cumdump for a year. When I realized that I was born to be a cumdump, I was worrying about how to reconcile it with the relationships I wanted to have. Of course, I was thinking about open relationships or stuff like that. But with time, I realized two things. First, I cannot get horny for the same guy more than 2-3 times, I simply don't want it. I just like to get fucked by a new guy every day. Secondly, being in a relationship means that we are supposed to spend decent amount of time with our partners. And being horny and hungry cumdump, I realize that it would be time-wasting: I am much more willing to spend this time to get loaded by as many unknown guys as possible. So in the end of the day, I've made a decision to be a single slut forever and fulfil my calling in life. Are there any guys here who also rejected the very idea of a relationship to get more fucks and be more promiscuous? Are you satisfied with such a decision? 🙂 Thank you!