Once im cuffed and bent over i cant really stop daddy going bare

Rickybtm86

ÏFor years now I've been offering up my ass to older men. My online adds are always pretty much the same. Always something like " bottom slut offering up my fuck holes to rough older daddies. I show up blind folded and get on all fours. Your abuse my holes. I leave with a belly full of sperm. Condom on when in my ass. 

Well a few weeks ago a man invited me over. I get there and he's really rough straight off the bat. Cuffs, ball gag and hood. Gets me on all fours and starts fucking me. Biggest cock I  ever had. He's real verbal " what a tight pussy", "take it faggot" . Half way through he decides to take the condom off and throws it on my back. Gave out a moan of resistance. But he lubed up and just went for it. Pumped away for a while longer and blew in my ass. The whole experience was fantastic. 

My add is pretty much the same now but I've channged the last line to "condom on when in my ass, although there's not much I can do if im bent over and cuffed and daddy just fucks me raw." 

Getting a few daddies who want to breed me" photo in my add attached.

e5ef557.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1