[Sperm Pig] Fucking Disappointment

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I really hate it when a top is less than “advertised”.

And I really REALLY hate it when I get duped into being the top!

So- yesterday this guy finds me online and we set up a meeting for after work. He actually belongs to my gym, so we’re gonna meet there then head to my place to fuck.

His profile says 43, 5’11”, 190#, 7 cut thick, HUGE loads. He really bragged about his semen quotient, so I was like “fuck yeah, bring it on!”

Well, I shoulda known when we met at the gym that things weren’t going to go well.

His more accurate stats would’ve been: 50, 5’9”, 230#, 5.5 cut.

But, I was thinking with my little head, and he was cute. And I like more bearish guys as tops. And I thought “maybe he’s a grower”— so we went back to mine.

He wasn’t a grower.

We made out and sucked, and he did eat ass like a champ. And he did fuck me for awhile.

But he couldn’t stay hard. And he wouldn’t cum. He blamed the poppers.

Whatever.

He sucked me hard, then straddled me and squatted right down on my cock. His ass just gobbled it up.

I asked him, “You want me to fuck you?”

“Oh fuck yeah!”

“I won’t last long— you’ll get my nut quick.”

“that’s cool”.

So I made him get off, I got him doggystyle, spit on his hole, and shoved in roughly.

Or tried to shove in roughly. His ass was so loose it was like fucking the Lincoln Tunnel.

After a couple minutes I creamed his guts with a whopper load.

Evidently he got what he came for, because he was soon out the door. But not before creeping me out with talk about really feeling an emotional connection with me and wanting to sleep with me, and “make love” again sometime.

All I really wanted was a big cumload in my ass- is that so hard??

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.