[Closet BB Cumdump] My heart - I mean hole - in Cali :)

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

So, was traveling for work last week and got some action in Cali. Sorry took so long to post. In San Fran I was able to hook up with a couple. Cute couple too. They showed up at my hotel room around 8:30. I had met one of them on bbrt and he brought his lover. Fine by me! They came in and got naked and we started the 3 way kissing and as they got hard I knew what needed to be done. I got on my knees and started sucking some cock. One at a time, back and forth then moved onto both dicks in my mouth at the same time. They had nice dicks, average length, prob around 7 inches or so, like mine and med thick. I was happy sucking some dick since we all know it's a skill I need to improve but the dark haired boyfriend (CUTE!!!!) pulled me up and grabbed my hand to follow him as we got on the bed. Then he started kissing me while his boyfriend (shaved head) got into position between my legs. By the way, these boys worked out. They were not huge but nice and toned. I had an incredible woody as we started playing. ai wanted those dicks in me bad. So the shaved head boyfriend lubed me up and slid his dick in. I got poppered up and he started sniffing some too and then got to business. I realized I hadn't grabbed my camera. Sorry guys, but once the dick is in me, we know I'm not about to stop to grab a photo... Sorry about not being better prepared! Anyway, he drilled me for a while and then pulled out and the dark haired boyfriend got into position and I started making out with the shaved head boyfriend while getting fucked. Now they withheld the juice for a while by stopping every now and again and switching spots. It was fucking awesome. It honestly took at least half an hour (and we could have gone longer). Wow, I just got hard again thinking about it, he he. So anyway, the goods came when the dark haired boyfriend decided it was time to cum. He started to swell and I knew it was coming. His boyfriend leaned over and started making out with him because he knew it was close too. That is the coolest feeling. It's like being a surrogate slut, the two of them making out and using you just to dump a load but obviously tender with each other while they are breeding an anonymous bottom. So hot. So dark haired boyfriend pops a nut in my ass and the shaved head boyfriend wastes no time at all. He gets back into position and he starts drilling me again and making out with the boyfriend. He came a few minutes later. I thought we'd hang and talk but I got an extra treat, as soon as the shaved head boyfriend pulled out, he straddled me and sat on my dick. He started riding me and then the dark haired boyfriend leaned over to tell me to fuck his boyfriend and started making out with me. Having both their loads in me I was all too happy to return the favor. A few minutes after I groaned and squirted a nice load in the shaved head boyfriend's hole. THEN, we sat and talked for a bit. We agreed to buddy each other, commented on how cute everyone was and then they got dressed and left.

Next day was supposed to be on to LA but it got delayed by a day and when I got there we had some issues with our planned trip so didn't go as planned. But.....I did get to see my fuck bud. Stayed over his place two nights and got bred both nights. I sucked his dick the first night and he loved it and asked if I wanted it in my ass. I said yes, he told me to get on my back and he drilled me straight and hard, stopping 4 or 5 times so we could each get a hit of poppers and then he blasted a load in my hole that I felt. He told me had had saved it up for me since he knew I was coming. The next night, I started by sucking his dick again but after having some drinks I wasn't as skilled and he told me to stop :( BUT, he still fucked me. Started on my back again, and then he told me to stand up and bend over the bed and he drilled me doggy style. After he shot in me this time and he pulled out, I whipped around got on my knees and squeezed the remaining drops of jizz from his balls. Oh my God, I love that man..... I crave his dick constantly. Man I want more of it.

7230614512406525083-5379190434657766838?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.