[Life In The Raw] Fucking some muscle butt

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I got an invite today from a guy on A4A, he was whoring out his buddy tonight. When I asked if it was wrapped or raw, he said that it was my choice. I waited for nightfall, so I could go to the Sunset Dunes to fuck his muscle butt. I got there 15 minutes earlier than the party was set to start, I knocked on the door and two hot toned muscled men greeted me, The bigger one, possibly Italian or Latino was wearing a Bike Brand jockstrap. I knew which one was getting fucked.

ba96b0ce02d5c40bf5bbfd60d2bbf1e5_3.jpg

6859d6a234807d8e8fb599b57ae418ef_3.jpg

d5e272ca514e241cfa5d1a31ed0c6368_3.jpg

Amazing ass huh, guys?

I bent him over the bed and the moment I licked his hole, I got the sweet taste of cum. Not just a whiff or taste, but sweet oozing cum went from his hole and into my mouth. I licked deeper into his olive skinned butthole, sticking my tongue deep into him. His friend, a muscled white guy stuck his dick in and fucked him hard.

"Yeah, take it in your fucking cunt!"

He pulled out and I ate the churned up cum from his hole, before sticking my dick in. NOTHING... NOTHING... NOTHING like fucking a worked cumfilled hole. I banged him doggy style, watching my thick black dick disappear in his big muscled ass. His buddy watched and stoked his meat, I smiled at him while I barebacked his friend.

I went back to work, pulled all the way out, then rammed it in his muscle hole, then I gave a deep and slow fuck. He really liked that, the smell of cum hit me. Cum is often said to be the best lube, and it is, but its also the best brand of poppers in my opinion, that smell hits me and I am high and horned, and once it hit me, I jammed his ass repeatingly, feeling mu nuts tighten, feeling my dick smell, feeling my pelvis shake, and finally, feeling my load bust deep in his muscle hole. I stood there and enjoyed my afterglow, he lay there, ass full or another load of cum, his big ass in the air. I got dressed and he looked at me.

"Thanks." we said to each other.

I hope he gets loaded and seeded good, that ass is amazing.6205496180732721325-8062705464898430654?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.