Homemade fuck vid

craigsterdic

Got a young, hung Latino guy to come over and fuck me. Took two minutes for him to get from my front door to my back door, so to speak. I'd promised him on Grindr that I could take a pounding, and, after testing the waters for the first minute, he went to town. Pounded me hard in every position for a good half hour - doggy, missionary, me riding him like a slut, me bent over the bed like a slut.

We'd also agreed on Grindr that it'd be hot to take some vids. After he had bred my hole and left, I had the pleasure of checking out our homemade fuck vids - very amateurish, awkward camera angles, short clips; but raw, real, and hot. At one point, I was perched over him while he was rabbit fucking me from below. I had my phone camera zoomed in to his thick cock pistoning my hole, and I could hear myself moaning, "Fuck that cunt, fuck that bitch, fuck that pussy," as if I were watching some other whore getting fucked. Loved it.

Edited by craigsterdic
typo
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2020 at 12:49 PM, craigsterdic said:

Got a young, hung Latino guy to come over and fuck me. Took two minutes for him to get from my front door to my back door, so to speak. I'd promised him on Grindr that I could take a pounding, and, after testing the waters for the first minute, he went to town. Pounded me hard in every position for a good half hour - doggy, missionary, me riding him like a slut, me bent over the bed like a slut.

We'd also agreed on Grindr that it'd be hot to take some vids. After he had bred my hole and left, I had the pleasure of checking out our homemade fuck vids - very amateurish, awkward camera angles, short clips; but raw, real, and hot. At one point, I was perched over him while he was rabbit fucking me from below. I had my phone camera zoomed in to his thick cock pistoning my hole, and I could hear myself moaning, "Fuck that cunt, fuck that bitch, fuck that pussy," as if I were watching some other whore getting fucked. Loved it.

Do you post your videos on any channel?