[Frat Boy] Shots From Behind

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

A bud of mine stopped by last night to bring me an old dvd player of his to replace my recently broken one, and he managed to slip in a little amateur iPhone photography before he left. I'm not usually too thrilled with the way I photograph in certain respects, but I thought a few of the shots he took actually weren't half bad! I'm glad, because I haven't gotten a full body and face shot from behind before now, and I think this one pretty much sums me up nicely.

IMG_20110219_032346.jpg

Then, of course, I couldn't resist asking him to indulge a little fetish of mine, and I let him write whatever he chose. I was quite happy with the result. I'm not going to pretend otherwise or act like I'm embarrassed or ashamed of it: the truth is that while it's not a requirement at all, I can't help how much it really gets me going when a guy uses terms like "pussy" or "cunt" in reference to my hole. When I meet someone new, it's always amazing how fully and instantly I open up - figuratively and literally - the first time he says one of those magic words, and if I'm ever trying to decide between options when cruising online, I'm usually inclined to go with a guy who's already calling it that in his messages.

IMG_20110219_032258.jpg

In case you can't make out what it says, here's a closer look.

IMG_20110219_014325.jpg

8357211063754223679-1801448327997337844?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.