[Sperm Pig] Friday Fuckfest

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Because Thursday left me quite disappointed, I decided to hit the warehouse sex party on Friday night.* And boy am I glad that I did!

Sucked many cocks.* Took 8 different cocks in my ass.* Got 4 loads deep inside.

The party was quite busy, and had a slightly different mix of guys than before… a bit heavy on twink boys for my taste.* Skinny twinky boys that would only fuck each other and seemed to get off on being watched.

Meh.

My first cock of the evening was this not-so-attractive guy with an 8.5” cock.* Big.* Thick.* Upward curve at the last couple inches.* I told him I wanted it in me, and he said “we can try”.

We did better than try.

I got some lube and led him back to the dark, maze section in the dungeon area.* And he shoved right in.* I’m not gonna lie, it hurt a little at first.* But damn if he didn’t open me nicely.

We fucked for 10 minutes or so while some guys milled around and watched.* But I knew he was light years from cumming— it was far too early— so after awhile I had him pull out so he could tap some more hole and I could find more dick.

Cock #2 was a daddy that’s nailed me before at this party— FAT 6.5” cock.* REALLY fat.

He bent me over a couch and fucked me for awhile.* But he kept slipping out and losing his erection, so he moved on to a different ass.

Daddy with the 8.5” cock found me again and fucked me some more.* All it did was make me crave cum.

Cock #3 finally gave me what I wanted.* A bear cub found me in the maze area and I bent over for him.* He fucked like a champ, but pulled out suddenly.* I asked why, and he said he was about to cum.* I told him that’s what I was here for.* “You want my seed?” He asks?

I just bent over in reply… and he gave it to me about a minute later.* Then he thanked me.

#4 was a guy who was watching #3 breed me, stepped up behind and started fucking me.* I think he liked feeling the fresh, cumsloppy ass… but he didn’t fuck me for long.

Cock #5 was a fellow bottom who had a superhard 7” dick.* I’d been begging him all night to fuck me, but he was intent on getting plowed instead.* Well, I found him in the dark maze standing up and and getting nailed.

I dropped, sucked his cock… and then stood up and backed up onto him.* I fucked his cock with my ass and worked it for all I was worth.* He grabbed my hips and launched his fuckload into my guts- which evidently made his top cum in HIM.

That was pretty effing HOT.

#6 was also a fellow bottom (I think).* He sucked my dick for awhile and said he’d like to fuck me.* We went to a bed and I got on my back for him.* He did manage to get inside me— but damnit, he couldn’t stay hard.*

Ah well…the problem of being a bottom trying to top.

#7 was the cock I was waiting for all night.* It belongs to this guy who I’ve hooked up with before and who has fucked me at this party (and others).* He has a beautiful 8 inch cock, and he’s a great top.

I’ve only gotten his load once before, when I took him home after he was “unsatisfied” at a previous sex party.* And every time I see him at this party, I whisper that I want his load again.

Unfortunately, he always seems to be fucking some other ass when he can’t hold his wad any longer.

Until Friday.

I had been bumping into him in various areas all night, and finally found him in this room.* A fellow bottom (a guy I know actually) had on a jock that said “Breed Me” and guys had been taking turns all night on him.* #7 included.

Well, #7 was standing alongside the bed while this other top was using the hell out of “Breed Me”.* I got on the bed next to my buddy, and stuck my ass in the air.* That was all it took.

#7 worked his way around to me, fingered my ass, found the cum in there, and got mega turned on.* So he shoves into me and starts working my ass over.* It was awesome!

His 8 incher hits ALL the right places.* I was in pig heaven doing poppers and taking his big ol’ cock.* I didn’t care if he was gonna cum or not, because at least I was getting his dick.

But he increased his tempo- and his gutteral, fuuuuuuck yeaaaahhhh noises, and then he jammed in deep and started cumming.* Loudly.* I could feel his dick twitching in my ass and it was AWESOME!

Finally I was getting his load!

He pulled out after I milked it for awhile, slapped my ass, and said “Holy fuckballs!”

As soon as he moved away, a bear guy (#8) with a good 6 inch cock shoved in roughly and piston fucked me, churning all that cum.* He didn’t last long.* I heard his breath getting shallow, and then gush.

He added his load to the mix.

By then, I was quite sated and the party was winding down, so I got dressed and left a happy pig.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.