[2 Pigs] nyc 3 fan mail stories 2 requests and an interesting comment oh and

AnonStory

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying your Sunday. Have three hot stories from a blog fan I thought I'd share:

"i was at my old gym once and noticed this really hot guy working out. totally straight but amazing. white guy. great body. nice hair. nice smile. everything. i go to shower and change and when I get to my locker it turns out his locker is right next to mine. he's talking to one of his buddies (very wall street type) as he is changing. he takes off his sweaty gym clothes and i immediately want to drop to my knees and start blowing him. his cock was soft but it was just hanging...dont even know how many inches it was. then he turns around and has the most perfect shaped ass i have ever seen. honestly i thought i was going to reach out and touch it. he is completely obvlivious (or at least I think he is) to the fact that he's so close to me, completely naked, and turning me on. and he still had a shine of sweat all over his body. he towels off and puts on his dress pants...and no underwear. i couldn't move. it was one of the hottest things I have ever seen."

"I remember years ago walking down 2nd Ave. There was a guy Italian looking guy walking towards me...looked like he had just come from the gym. Very built. Had on a sweat pants and a tshirt. There was a perfect outline of the biggest looking dick I had ever seen. It seemed like it was soft but just HUGE. It was insane. The best part was that there were 2 girls walking a few steps behind me. Apparently they noticed as well because just as he passed I hear them say 'did you just see that thing?' lol I wanted to to turn around and say 'I DID!' lol"

"Woke up with major morning wood! I came before bed last night but apparently I want more. :) My bf thought he was going to sleep when I started rubbing up behind him. I reached around and started stroking his dick and it was hard instantly. A second later I'm down deep throating his dick. He starts fucking my mouth and moaning like crazy. I taste his precum right away and keep going until I taste it more and more. Minutes later he tells me he is going to cum so I start sucking faster until I feel the first load shoot into my mouth. I swallowed it down right away and kept milking it more and more. :). I sucked down every drop, then licked his dick clean when he was done. SO fucking good. :). He jacked me off until I blew a load all over my chest and stomach, then we went to bed. Now I want more. Just had to share...lol. I don't know what's happening lately but apparently I am craving cum. :) Bf had another big load last night that I swallowed down with no problem."

I love when our fans share stories. Keep 'em coming!

Now in other business, I've got two requests:

# 1.) Help send Mindtrip to Folsom!! He would be the belle of the ball if he went. Go here to contribute, even just a few bucks. He said he'll promise something special to the contributors.

# 2.) You guys in cities with subways, start taking pix of the hot guys you see and send them here to one of my favorite twitterers, NYCSubwayguys.

http://nycsubwayguys.tumblr.com

Below are just a few of the images on his blog. That one of the bulging track suit makes me hard every time I look at it.

subway1.jpeg

paris-metro.jpg

subway.jpg

Lastly, I thought I'd share an interesting comment - more like an observation, actually - from this cute bottom I fucked a few months ago. He's in his early 20s, openly poz. He told me that no one wants to use condoms these days. He said, "When I tell guys, both straight & gay, that I'm poz, their reaction is usually, 'cool, you mean I don't have to wear a condom?'"

Pretty wild, right?

Oh, and a P.S.... This is a shout-out I've been meaning to get to for months. I don't know if you read Skippy's blog Raw in the Desert? Anyway, as you might remember, when I was in L.A. last August, I got to meet him for the first time, and then Mindtrip and I sort of had our way with him. Well this is just a thanks to him for the compliment he left on Mindtrip's blog. Thanks, Skippy!

Skippy.JPG

5486372999613260578-7384910504825515826?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.