[2 Pigs] nyc 68300 or “ready for some real poz seed” los angeles part three

AnonStory

I've told you about most of my L.A. trip. But the high point of these few days was a power fuck from Mindtrip.

You gotta love him, he’s pretty cool. Always up for anything. Here he’s getting a little crazy on the street in Hollywood:

Mindtrip1.JPG

Mindtrip2.JPG

We went to Amoeba Records one night. This sign outside cracked me up.

CIMG5819.JPG

Here’s a hot hipster ass that I wanted to tap so bad!

hipster.jpg

Anyway, back to Mindtrip. Like I said, he’s a lot of fun. But when he fucks, he doesn’t mess around.

I got this text from him one night:

Mindtrip.JPG

And fuck did it get my ass twitching. He’s the real deal – totally unmedicated.

He came over to my hotel. We made out and he flipped me over, ate my ass, spit on it, the shoved his cock inside and pounded me. Made me beg for what he was going to give me.

And man did I beg for it. When he started cumming he pushed in balls deep and I swear I could feel his cock pulsing.

His viral load: 68,300.

And I kept it all inside me all night. Felt very hot waking up the next morning knowing I had some of him still with me.

So that's my trip to Los Angeles. I'm already looking forward to going back.

THE END

5486372999613260578-8424952547528518320?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.