[2 Pigs] nyc delicious and my first fuck

AnonStory

Had kind of a weird evening. I was really beat from the gym but kind of wanted to go see “Kaboom!”; had been emailing SkinOnSkin Adam about going, but I was also sort of horny; there’s this guy in my neighborhood who really wants to get fucked and I was thinking about granting his wish.

He hit me up online before the holidays, and we hit it off. Met up later once and had a so-so time (he was supposed to fuck me, but it was complicated because he’d invited someone else as we;;, blah blah blah), but for our next time we decided I’d fuck him.

Anyway, Adam had to work, so we decided to skip the movie. (I’d gone to see “Biutiful” last night with my latin buddy, but it didn’t go too well – the movie is so unremittingly bleak that it wasn’t exactly the most romantic thing – his first words to me as we walked out were, “So what train are you talking?” Ohhhhh-kay, guess I’m not getting in your pants!)

But back to this afternoon—I texted the guy to ask if he wanted to fuck around, but never heard back. With my evening now free I decided I’d run an errand for Mindtrip. He wanted a pair of NastyPig underwear that he couldn’t find in L.A. or online. So I tried the leather store on Christopher and then I went to the NastyPig store in Chelsea.

They didn’t have Mindtrip’s size, but I that was OK because I was so smitten by one of the sales guys, this super cute guy who smiled at me when I left (he was outside taking a smoke break). So freaking sexy.

Then I’m walking down 8th Avenue and as I’m waiting at the light to cross the street, I notice this cute dark-haired guy looking at me. As we pass, he leans in and whispers, “Delicious!” Well that was sure nice to hear. I turn around as I get to the other side, and he’s standing there smiling, so I think what the hell and I go back. He says hi, and then we both notice that we’ve already met once before. But we can’t figure out where. We’re listing different cities and stuff like that but it still hasn’t come to me.

Anyway, he gave me his number and a big slobbery kiss right there on the street.

Oh man, am I really about to write a post that doesn’t involve sex? Hmm, can’t let that happen, can we?

I guess I can use this opportunity to answer some of the questions that have been posed to us at various times via the comments. Here are two questions and answers:

Question #1: “Dan - do you know who gave you your first poz load?”

Yes, I do know. Believe it or not, my very first fuck was not only bareback put also poz. I’d just moved to NYC with my girlfriend (yep, I’m serious), and one night leaving the office I was cruised on the street by this beautiful man. I couldn’t fight the urges any longer, so I turned around and talked to him. Eventually we had drinks one night and we ended up fucking in the bed I shared with my girlfriend. Or, I should say – he fucked me. I’d fantasized about getting fucked for so long and couldn’t believe it was happening to me. I didn’t even stop to think about condoms. He fucked me and then came inside. I was on my back and I remember how expertly he lifted up my legs and dropped a dollop of spit that landed right on my hole.

And I remember after he’d pulled out, he said, “You really shouldn’t do that.” But I didn’t quite figure out what that meant exactly. We fucked about a dozen times after that (he was, and still is, one of the coolest people I’ve ever met), but he rubbered up for a lot of them. We stayed in touch, and it was only a few years later that I figured out he was poz. But we never, ever talked about it.

Fortunately for me, it didn’t take. I had a number of raw fucks over the years, but I was never very promiscuous. I’d always feel guilty, then get tested, feel relief when it was negative, and swear that I’d be better.

Of course I’d inevitably find myself getting fucked bareback again, and the cycle would repeat. Then I got into a relationship and behaved for a long time, right up until about the time I met Matt.

Which leads me to…

Question #2 (which is an amalgam of three comments): “I was very curious how you two met” and “So are you two in a relationship? Just a lust thing or do you love each other? Dan, are you still in an actual relationship in NYC?” and “Do you see each other monthly? Talk daily?”

Well, we met online. I was in Minneapolis on business a few years ago and one night we started chatting; I don’t remember who hit up who first. We didn’t end up hooking up, but for some reason we kept messaging after I got back to NYC. Then emailing, then texting, then talking on the phone. We confided a lot of things to each other, and it was incredible how alike we were.

To answer the question, no we are not in a relationship. I guess our friendship is hard to describe since we share so much, but I guess you can say it’s friends with benefits. We talk and text all the time. We are weirdly in sync – like I can’t tell you how many times we end up calling each other at the same moment, or send each other texts simultaneously. We don’t get to see each other very often, unfortunately. (And when we do meet up, you always get to read about it here!)

And no, I’m no longer in a relationship.5486372999613260578-7440185372454230122?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.