[2 Pigs] nyc come right now and fuck me bb los angeles part one

AnonStory

I was in L.A. a few weeks ago, and as is pretty much always the case with L.A., I think I had a pretty good time.

I got in late on a Thursday after some flight delays. First stop was of course to see Mindtrip and bring him his Christmas presents:

mindtrip6.JPG

Of course one thing led to another and we started fooling around. But I didn’t want to cum because I’d been saving my load for this guy I’d been chatting with online.

Wouldn’t you know though, of course that guy flaked, but not until like 2:00 a.m., so I had to go to bed unloved. (I’d been saving my load for three days so I was pretty horny.)

Friday morning I hit the gym, then went online but didn’t have any luck. (Mindtrip thinks I’m too picky, by the way – I guess maybe sometimes I am, which is why sometimes I end up sitting there with my dick in my hands and no ass.)

Hot ass at the gym:

IMG_0619a.jpg

I had friend coming in that night, and I had to pick him up at the airport, and I really wanted to get off before then. Finally I found a guy – hot little 25yo latin thing. I asked him, “want to play safe or bare?” He replied, “safe.” I wrote back that I wanted to fuck bb, and he responded, “come right now and fuck me bb.” Wow, who knew it could be that easy? I guess you just have to ask.

I drove to his place, we kissed a bit and then he got undressed and on his bed with his ass in the air. I dove in, ate him out (totally sweet munchable hole), then put my cock in (he’s really short so I couldn’t believe he could take the whole thing), and I swear I probably came in less than a dozen strokes (if you're reading this, sorry, man--what can I say, I was horny). I pulled out, got dressed and left. (He was going out with friends that night; I texted him later to ask if he kept my cum inside him all night, but he didn’t answer.)

I got my friend at the airport, then we had dinner, and ended up back at my hotel where I fingered him and sucked him off, swallowing his load. (He’s a “top” but didn’t seem to mind me fingering him back there.) This is a bud that I’ve known for almost 2 years but I haven’t blogged about him before, only a few tweets (he’s the guy who let me play around with his cock in the movies). He loves getting sucked, but always plays safe when he fucks.

Saturday I slept in then did some touristy stuff, saw Mindtrip for dinner at El Coyote, and then I passed out (maybe one too many margaritas…). Sunday after the gym I nailed this total hottie: big 6’1” white muscle boy, hairy chest, normally not my type but he was so fucking sexy. His first line to me was, “when can I bottom for you?” The conversation got hot pretty quickly. Here are some his messages:

“Would love for you to eat my pink hole when it is dripping cum.”

“You can share my ass with a friend too.”

I ate his ass, and started fucking him with him on his knees. He asked me, “how long you been fucking ass?” I answered by countering, “how long you been getting fucked?”

His answer floored me. He named an age that I’m pretty sure is below the age of consent in most states—even Arkansas (just kidding). His best friend’s dad seduced him.

Then he started telling me stories of other adventures, all while I’m fucking him, and pretty soon it just got to be too hot and I started shooting my load in his ass. Best part: both my friend and Mindtrip were so jealous, haha. He was totally their type.

Stay tuned for part two!

p.s. bonus pic: the hot rental car guy. I was ready to jump over the counter and do him!

rental.jpg

p.p.s. one more bonus pic: this is Mindtrip’s protein powder, I swear!

VPX-Stealth.jpg

5486372999613260578-6316171868589095716?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.