[2 Pigs] nyc who knew that a whore could be stuck up

AnonStory

I spent the evening hanging out with Mindtrip. We fooled around in my hotel room (let's just say that one us left the room with a cumload in their ass) and then had dinner. Now he's lying in bed next to me sleeping.

The quote in the title ("Who knew that a whore could be stuck up?") is from a story he just told me of what a guy online said to him after Mindtrip turned him down for sex. I was appalled but at the same I had to admit it was an awesome line. People can be so bitter.

When he came to visit in NY last summer, we made top ten lists about each other. Here's my list about him:

1.) He cooks a mean turkey

2.) He loves to wear other people's underwear (that is, when he isn't going commando)

3.) Fucking is not the only way he can make you walk funny--he also has a mean leg workout

4.) His greatest weakness: deep fried oreos

5.) He's a big old bottom. Oh wait, I meant he HAS a big old bottom

6.) His favorite flavor is peanut butter/chocolate

7.) He always flags the color blue

8.) For being such a dom top, he can be such a sweet little boy

9.) His family says he was getting constant hardons even as a 5-year-old

10.) He isn't ticklish

And I'll now add #11.) Go figure, but he has no interest in going to see lesbian ballet movies (yep, he'd rather see "Tron" than "Black Swan")

p.s. here's a pic from the other day of him trying on my Xmas gift (I tweeted it the other day but might as well include it here too).

CIMG5672.JPG

p.p.s. I guess I should add this pic as well; I tweeted it this a.m. Have been reading @AustinSwallows' tweets and looking at his pics. He's so cute, got me really turned on so I made some nachos with my own special sauce.

nacho2.jpg

5486372999613260578-3817128831342358863?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.