[2 Pigs] nyc mile high fuck return to denver

AnonStory

Happy New Year!

Both of us have fallen pretty far behind in blogging our adventures, so there's some catching up to do. I'll start with Denver; I was there last fall, and it’s kinda boring I know but I only had one hook-up.

You might remember my last two trips: most recently the cum-drenched visit with Matt (last February), and before that I had that super slutty night in March '09 that started with taking 2 poz loads and then heading on to a bathhouse and getting fucked (and fucking) for hours.

Links to February 2010 (scroll down for a 3-part Denver post)

Links to March 2009 (scroll down for a 3-part Denver post)

But anyway, back to the most recent trip... I took it easy the first night (caught a movie with co-workers) but by the second night I was really horny. Of course all the online boys were doing the “I can’t tonight” thing, but then I got hit up by this cute 23yo on Grindr and decided to go for it.

I was sort of having second thoughts as I was telling him to come over – his profile picture was cute but the other ones he sent me were less than exciting. But it was late and I needed to get off.

Lucky me, however, because when he showed up he was so much hotter than his pictures. (Funny thing is he said the same thing about me.) He was blond, totally smooth, about 5’10” and good shape; not ripped but not bad.

He was a totally fun fuck – loved kissing, loved spit, and he really got into worshipping my cock. He had a nice thick tool himself, and it was rock hard as he was sucking me.

We were both really horny so we were naked and rolling around on the bed pretty quickly, and just about as quickly I ended up on top and his legs were up in the air. The boy wanted to get fucked bad!

I flipped him over so that I could eat his ass and get it nice and wet. After some of that we flipped so he could suck my cock as I ate his ass. Then he turned around and started kissing me (big turn-on when they still want to swap spit when your tongue has been deep up their ass!).

Then it was time to fuck. I entered him with just spit. He was one of those bottoms that truly loves having a cock up his ass. His eyes would roll back in his head and he would give this little moan of pleasure with every thrust. His ass was really amazing – it was the perfect tightness to grip my cock and really give some friction. He would also grab my arms and shoulders and dig his nails in which was hot.

When I came he was on his back and I was kissing him and looking him in the eyes. I told him I was close and was just about to slow down to stop from cumming so that we could fuck more but I was just too close and I started shooting my 3-day load inside him.

He was stroking his cock and shot his load all over his stomach and chest while I was still cumming.

We ended up fucking two more times. First we chatted a bit – he was quite the little slut; he started getting fucked when he was 16, finding older guys online and having them over when his parents weren’t home. It was almost always raw, he said. And he’s cruise local parks and pick up guys, getting fucked in his car.

All his slutty stories got me turned on; this time I was on my back and he rode me. Soon he shot his second load. I got some of it in my mouth and tasted some more.

After that he wasn’t sure he could get fucked anymore, but I was still horny. I started kissing him and playing with his ass and whispering all kinds of dirty things to him. Biting his nipples. After a while he got turned on again and lifted his legs for me.

He’d called me “daddy” at one point while fucking him so I thought I’d try out some more of that talk on him. “You like daddy’s cock in your ass?” That got him really excited and he was hard and stroking himself. I kept going, “You feel daddy’s cum in your ass?” “You like daddy’s raw cock?” “You going to cum again for daddy?” and that put him over the edge and he shot his 3rd load.

He told me he “never” cums three times, so that was kind of hot. We were kissing and I jerked my cock as he ran his hands over my body; when I was ready to cum I asked him if he wanted it in his ass or just let it shoot everywhere; unfortunately he said just let it shoot everywhere. I guess I shouldn’t have asked, just shoved it in. But hey I’m a gentleman ha ha.

After he left, I texted Matt, “I’m going to sleep very soundly tonight.”

p.s. here are some self-portraits from my hotel room (I was going commando that day which got me hard, I started fantasizing about someone noticing, and opening up my pants, pulling my cock out, and sucking me off) (I think I tweeted this) plus a photo of that Convention Center bear that to me looks like he's saying "yeah, fuck me now!"

Photo1396.jpg

Photo1364A.jpg

Photo1361.jpg

Photo1365A.jpg

Photo1366A.jpg

Photo1371A.jpg

5486372999613260578-6704872791045168345?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.