[2 Pigs] nyc “cum pig here definitely into breeding getting bred” louisvill

AnonStory

As promised, here’s my flipfuck with the Army guy. It was my first night in Louisville and I felt like getting off in a nice ass but also taking some sperm in my own ass.

This was such a great hook-up because we got right down to business and he was at my door within an hour after we started chatting.

Him: 6’1”, 200 pounds, 30yo, solid black muscle. Yum!

Army guy: “hey how is it going”

Dan: “hey man, hot pix...what r u into?”

Army guy: “true vers guy here...love it all and you....”

Dan: “same love it all. as long as its bare”

Army guy: “cum pig here...i love it bare...dont get into pain or scat...very sesensual, sexual, and passionate guy here...love to kiss a lot”

Dan: “love making out...it's the best. definitely into breeding & getting bred. I'm at the xxxx downtown on West Jefferson. U?”

Army guy: “about 20 min from downtown...you looking to hookup?”

Dan: “yeah...looking to host...want to come over?”

Here’s the sad part: I have looked everywhere but I can’t find any notes about what we actually did. There’s an email to Matt from around 1:00 a.m. with the guy’s pics and my text, “Just had a hot bb flipfuck with this guy. Yum!!!” but that’s all. I honestly can’t remember what we all did other than that he was totally smoking hot and that we made out. But from my email to Matt, it sounds like we bred each other.

I usually either email Matt right after a fuck or I write up a draft blog post so I won’t forget. At the very least I will text Matt, but I have checked every file or folder on my laptop and can’t find a thing. Sorry guys!

I’ll round out this post by telling you about some of the flakes, and then sharing some pics I snuck of the sexiest bartender at one of the hotels downtown where I had dinner.

Flake #1: the “bi dude”

He hit me up on my explicitly bareback profile. In hindsight so many red flags that should have made clear he was fake. (But I keep remembering that one super super hot fuck I had in Chicago once where the guy only had one picture; but he was just being discreet and I lucked out with a blond frat jock type who took my loads in the ass and down his throat. So never underestimate those 1-picture profiles!) Of course I was bullshitting him pretty hard too.

Bi Guy: "sup"

Dan: "hey man hot ass! where's ur face pic?"

Bi Guy: }I can email u got one?"

Dan: "xxxxxx@xxxxx.com"

Bi Guy: "sent"

Dan: "very cute. u looking to get fucked...?"

Bi Guy: "cant tonight but yes where u live"

Dan: "u can't 2nite? damn that's too bad. u got a gf?"

Bi Guy: "yes do u where are u"

Dan: "i'm at the xxxxx downtown... leave tomorrow... have a bf but he doesn't know I play around"

Bi Guy: "what time tomorrow"

Dan: "leave at 8 a.m."

Bi Guy: "ah crap ever get back here?"

Dan: "nothing planned, unfortunately. damn, wish I could have met up with you. that's hot you play around on the gf? do you get fucked bb?"

Bi Guy: "never have would love to if I knew for sure the dude was clean"

Dan: "that would be so hot. can't you tell her you're going to the gym or something?"

Bi Guy: "when did u cum last?"

Dan: "3 days! so horned up! u?"

Bi Guy: "2 days.... big load??"

Dan: "yeah, i shoot big ones. Fuck I wish I was in your ass right now!!"

Bi Guy: "you might be to big havent been fucked in about 8 months and super tight"

Dan: "take it slow and easy, lots of lube, some poppers -- I think we can do it.... would be so hot if you had my cum in your ass when you fuck your gf!"

Bi Guy: "I have never had a dude cum in my ass can you feel it? has anyone ever cum in your ass?"

Dan: "one time I let my old bf fuck me bb. It was pretty hot - I couldn't feel the cum, but I could feel his cock twitch when he came. it got bigger as he was cumming. When you fool around with guys, what do you normally do? do you fuck them?"

Bi Guy: "oral mostly"

Dan: "man I would love to be the first to bb you! does your gf know you're bi?"

Bi Guy: "no........ u have car"

An so on and so on and so on....

Flake #2: some 19yo who wanted to be abused. Here’s a sample of his texts:

“Man im fingering my pussy n gagin myself like a dirty whore….Ill be ur filthy cum dump. Suck on ur man hole like i need it.”

Needless to say he didn’t work out.

Flake #3: he was a really good flake because he actually had me believing he was coming over. He said he wanted to be tied up and fucked (“i wanna be tied and gagged!! i want you to force it like i said no mercy i want you to make me scream and cry while you do whatever you want to me!!!!!”). His last texts to me were about how he was on his way, he was in traffic, and then that he was “7 minutes away.” Who knows if this is really even his picture.

flake.jpg

And finally, here’s the bartender. I couldn’t take my eyes off this guy.

Photo-0040.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg

Photo-0046.jpg

Photo-0047.jpg

5486372999613260578-4921886781345985469?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.