[2 Pigs] nyc “my fat daddy dick is dripping already” louisville part 1

AnonStory

Photo-0056.jpg

I spent a few days in Louisville this spring. And I had me some country boys! (Actually they were all pretty urban, but if I’m writing about the south, shouldn’t there be some “yee-haw!” somewhere?) Anyway, suffice to say I had a lot of fun there.

The thought of fucking some hot southern boys got me all horned up, so I got started early, changing all my profile locations about a week before I got to town. I got lucky one of the first nights I was surfing around, meeting this muscled daddy top. His pics were really hot – one look at them and you were practically on your back with your legs in the air. The kind of guy who does what he wants—and you let him, if you know what I mean.

We started chatting and it turns out he was into exactly the same sort of thing I was: breeding twinks. He said young guys hit on him all the time, and he told me the hottest fucking stories. I was so jealous.

Here’s how he got started in bb: “I used to play safe only and that was more an uphill battle. Started tagging a 20 yo with a horse hung married bud and got too hard to watch him put it deep up that little hole and talk about how good it felt and pull his fat dick out all wet. Of course had to try it myself and of course it was fucking awesome and I loved it…”

Here are two of his stories that got me so hard:

“One kid lived with parents who were at work...I had to check his ID and he was 18...I fucked him in his bedroom. He was sitting on my cock riding it real slow to get used to it and he asked me how old I was and I told him and he laughed and said I was the same age as his dad.”

“I used fuck a lot of small Asian guys… They always had the tightest asses and were fucking grippers....they took big dick like it was there job....tears running down their face didn't matter they would take my cock without whining....I used to fuck a 19yo Latin kid...he was fucking so damn tight usually took me 10 min or so just to get down to my balls up him....then he would call me daddy...which I love.”

We made plans to meet up once I got to town. He texted me, “Well hoping we can find a bottom willing to get pounded senseless by our big cocks. Nice and young with a tight little box. My fat daddy dick is dripping already.” And he promised to fuck me, too.

When I got to town, I didn’t hook up with the daddy top until later in the week; first I had a hot fuckfest with this 6’1” 200lb muscled black Army boy. But I’ll save that for another post.

So back to daddy dick… I was expecting him to come to my hotel after dinner and we’d find a bottom. But I had the afternoon off so I thought I’d try and take some cum in the meantime, and surprise him.

I posted on CL: “Hey guys, want to get off right after work? Downtown hotel, door open, I'll be face down, ass in the air. Totally anonymous. You come in, fuck me, zip up, and split.”

I got a bunch of responses. A lot, actually. But CL being CL, only 2 ended up coming over. (Oh, by the way, be careful about using your work email or main email when replying to anonymous CL posts… I ran one guy’s email through Facebook, and he’s like some church-going married man with kids! Unfortunately he didn’t come over, but still very wild.)

Favorite excuse from one of the many flakes: “Have to take care of an emergency that just came up. How late will you be hosting?” Another flake was like, “hey, care if I bring a buddy with me?” I guess they were jerking off imagining that scene. I actually called him on it – I wrote back, “r u just jerking off? I'll do phone with you if you want.” Interestingly, he did call – turns out he was (or said he was) a married guy. Had an interesting chat with him.

But back to business. Eventually two guys came over. I took one load from a guy who walked in already hard, unzipped his fly, didn't even pull his pants down, shoved it in, fucked me for about 2 min, blew a huge load, zipped up and walked out. I didn’t really see what he looked like. The second guy was 24yo Latin kid who’d sent about 2 billion emails and he wanted a blowjob first *and* he wanted safe (“cool.. so want me to walk in find you naked on the bed, put on condom and stick it in. nut and leave.. room dark or what?”). I told him to come over thinking maybe I could get the condom off him. But that didn’t work. He fucked me with a condom, pulled it off and shot like 6 spurts everywhere, I was soaked! I did my best to finger it all in. At least he was fucking the first load in deeper.

Here are two shots of my jockstrapped, freshly bred ass. (Matt liked one of them so much we decided to make it the main blog photo a while back.)

CIMG2700.JPG

CIMG2701.JPG

I’ll tell you about the rest of the night in the next post….5486372999613260578-116561987761844419?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.