[2 Pigs] nyc “looking to get fuckedcan you help me out with that” dc par

AnonStory

I have one other D.C. fuck to tell you about. This guy hit me up and got right to the point: “I’m looking to get fucked...can you help me out with that?”

His pictures were stunning.

DC-2.JPG

DC-1.JPG

Look at this chest and amazing abs! And with a bubble ass to match. And tall, too – over 6’. Which usually I don’t go for – I like my boys short – but for this guy I was willing to make an exception.

It was late, and he was pretty far away, but I just couldn’t pass up that body. His profile didn’t indicate bareback, but it didn’t say “safe sex” either, so I was thinking the odds were in my favor. (His words, “I’d love to feel you sliding in and out my boy pussy.”)

The only thing that was weird about the fuck was that he waited until I got to his place before he started getting ready. So I spent like half an hour waiting in his living room while he showered.

But then I got to have my way with that body. I ate and fucked his ass (and yeah, it was bb!), blew my load inside. Then we talked a bit and I jerked off until I was ready to shoot (he was telling me about one of his regulars who is a married guy with an important job in D.C. and that got me so turned on) (married guy just stops by and drops a load whenever he’s horny) and put a second load in his ass. I didn’t save any texts from this night so I don’t remember if he came or not.

Such a hot ass. If I’m ever back there…5486372999613260578-9056512952260840963?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.