[2 Pigs] nyc rawfuck at the hiv clinic

AnonStory

I talked to a poz friend of mine in L.A. today. He had three hot stories to tell me.

First story: “I was at the HIV Clinic the other day. I’d just gotten there and walked into the waiting area when I locked eyes with this hot latin guy. The guy got up and went to where the bathrooms are. I followed him. I found him jerking off in one of the stalls. Big beautiful uncut cock. I went in, closed the door, and started sucking his cock. Then I turned him around and ate his ass for a bit, then put my cock in and fucked him for a bit before the guy got up, turned me around, and did the same to me. Slid his cock in my ass and fucked me until he came inside. Then we both went back to the waiting room, me with a big load of latin sperm in my ass.”

Second story: “I was at the Hollywood Spa and met a hot muscled latin guy in his ‘30s. We went back to his room and started fooling around. I was eating his beautiful ass when he asked me if I wanted to fuck him. I said yes and he asked me to put on a condom. I refused saying I hated how they felt and that I never used them. He hesitated for a minute and then said OK but you have to pull out. Don’t cum inside me. I said sure, though the minute I got bare my cock in his I knew I wasn’t going to pull out. I hadn’t cum in six days which is a long time for me. A bunch of guys had been flaking on me, so when I hadn’t cum in three days I knew it would be a big load so I didn’t want to waste it jerking off, so I kept saving it. The whole time I was fucking this guy he kept telling me not to cum inside him. I worked really hard to control my body and my breathing so that I wouldn’t make a sound when I came. I started to shoot but the minute I started unloading in him, I know he felt it because it was like a piston going off. He pulled off me and turned around, asking me did you just cum inside me? I’d say half my load went in him. I said I know, I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it. He said he was going to go to the showers to try and rinse my load out. But he wasn’t pissed or bothered at all that i had cum in him. I wonder that if he knew that it was 6 days of unmedicated poz cum, how concerned he'd be….”

Third story: “I was fucking this neg latin boy. Cute muscled pocket gay. I met him on bbrt. His profile said ‘negative only’ but mine says clearly I’m poz. I told him I’d fuck him but I wasn’t going to pull out. He said if you’re undetectable it’s OK. I told him I wasn’t on meds. He said OK anyway. When I was fucking him I asked him who was the last person to fuck him. What he told me made me cum immediately. He said he’d been tagteamed by a xx-year-old and an xx-year-old [i’m not printing the ages for legal reasons]. Both latin. I guess they cruise around Silverlake looking for cock and picked him up.”

I asked him if he would mind if I blogged them (he knows about my blog) and he said go ahead, so I typed as he talked. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.5486372999613260578-3151510447372266605?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.