[2 Pigs] nyc in dc part two “make a baby in me”

AnonStory

Unfortunately I was really hungover after Wednesday night, so Thursday I didn’t really do anything. My original plan was to hang out at the hotel for part of the day and do a Craigslist post something like this: “My boyfriend is off meeting clients, and I’m stuck at the hotel all day. He says he’s going to come fuck me when he’s done, so I thought it would be hot to get fucked by some strangers and then see if he notices that someone has been using his boyfriend.” Would be so hot, right?! (Inspired by real events which you will know if you are a fan of ToxicTwinks!)

But instead I crashed early. So by Friday night I was definitely ready to have some fun. One of the first guys to hit me up online was really fascinating. His profile was really strict and particular, like you had to be x and x in order to message him, and he was only into this and not that, very specific, very safe only, very demanding, very in control. But his messages to me, oh man, they were totally the opposite – all submissive with “boy” and “daddy” and “boypussy,” shit like that. And seemed to be skirting the topic of bareback. Totally wild.

It was a hot conversation, but I just had a sense that after like 20 back-and-forths, it probably wasn’t going to happen.

I ended up going for this stunning 22yo black kid. His profile said neg, but his first message to me on my non-bareback profile was that he wanted to get fucked and take my seed. Perfect!

Right at the moment that I was giving that kid directions I got hit up by someone that made me go “oh fuck!!!!” Absolutely one of the sexiest guys I’ve ever seen online. Damn, why hadn’t he found me an hour earlier?! And even better, he told me that he liked to fuck raw. But I’d already told the kid to come over, so I had to tell sexy guy I’m sorry. Fuck he was hot; I will definitely remember him next time I come to D.C.

At the same time all this was going on, this other guy had been messaging me. He was one of the people from Wednesday who’d originally wanted to get plowed bareback but then changed his mind. Now he wanted to know what I was doing, and when I said I had someone coming over he wanted to know if he could come over and fuck them too. He seemed to have no qualms about topping raw. I told him I’d ask the kid when he got here.

He texted me as he was on his way. I told him I was in bed stroking, and he texted back, “Don't waste those babies.” I replied, “Mmm u got a place where i can put them?” and he said, “Oh sure I know some nice/tight and warm places to deposit them.”

The 22yo was so cute. We made out for a long time before stripping and moving to the bed for some ass-eating. Look at this gorgeous ass (he didn’t mind me taking pictures):

CIMG2885.JPG

I ate and fingered him for a bit before I entered him with just spit for lube. He was really tight, and he had a tough time taking my cock, wincing and moaning as I went in. I was lying on top of him, slowly pushing my bare cock deeper into his ass, while kissing his neck and holding his head.

The feeling of his tight ass on my cock was incredibly hot. Kind of an extra turn-on that he was in pain trying to take the cock I was forcing into his ass.

As I’m doing this he says softly, “Make a baby in me!”

Fuck well I nearly blew right there! “Yeah, you want me to make a baby? I’ll make a baby for you…” I whispered into his ear.

I pulled out to add some lube to my cock, and then he made me turn over onto my back so that he could straddle me. In this position he managed to take all of me. Needless to say it felt amazing. Running my hands on his smooth muscled chest and abs, and holding my hands on his slim hips as he rode my cock got my balls churning and dammit next thing you know it was like a repeat of Wednesday and I was suddenly at the point of no return. I grabbed his hips and said “stop for a second.” But then when he started again, bam, it was too hot and I blew right there.

He kept riding me until I slipped out of his ass. I was disappointed for having shot so soon (was I turning into a teenager?!) but at least my load went deep up his ass. He laid down next to me and I fingered his ass some more, working my babies around a bit.

That’s when I asked him if I could invite the other guy over, and he said sure. I called the guy and he said he’d get in a cab and head right over.

In the meantime I noticed from the towel on the bed that the kid was bleeding a bit. I must really have roughed him up. He didn’t seem to mind at all. I guess that’s how babies get made….

CIMG2894.JPG

I asked him how he got started barebacking but he didn’t really answer me, so I have no idea how big a slut he is or isn’t.

The other guy came over a few minutes later. At first he said he just wanted to watch me fuck the kid, and he sat in a chair by the bed with his cock out. The kid and I started fucking again, with him riding me (the prospect of an audience got me hard really quickly). I wanted to the guy to join in, and so did the kid, so we put on a show that was eventually hot enough for him to shed his clothes and come join us.

He was a white guy, late 20s, pretty cute, nice cock. He was into double-fucking, so he got on his back, and the kid got on top and took his cock up his ass (bareback, and without asking any questions about status, by the way). They started fucking, then the white guy asked me to slide my cock in there as well.

And man did that turn him on! It only felt OK, mostly though it was hot to watch how it got him so revved him, totally pumping away and breathing heavily. My cock had slipped out, so I started fondling his balls, and running my finger around his ass, and I think that put him over the edge, because soon after that, after some nasty talk (“come on, fuck him, breed him!”) he started shooting his load into the kid.

It was hot watching his balls contract as he was cumming, knowing that he was blowing his seed deep into the kid.

After he’d cum, he didn’t want to hang out, so he got dressed and split.

The kid and I made out some more and I got turned on again and jerked myself until I was about to cum and shoved it in his ass and gave him the 3rd load of the night.

I texted him later to let me know if he got pregnant.

The next day was a gorgeous D.C. spring day. I went for a long walk on the Mall and ended up behind this totally sexy jock dad. I'll leave you with a few pictures of him.

Photo-0041.jpg

Photo-0042.jpg

THE END

5486372999613260578-3438848982597571551?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.