[2 Pigs] nyc in dc “i love to get fucked raw”

AnonStory

Since we haven’t posted in a few months, we’ve both got quite a few stories to tell of our adventures over the summer.

I was in D.C. a few months ago for a quick work trip. In advance of going down I was very excited, I had all these plans of hooking up with two of the blog’s fans, as well as some of the bloggers, like StreetMuscle 501, not to mention hitting bath houses and doing some anon pump n dumps. One of my online friends had texted me, “When you get there u can have some of the DC boys! I hear they are hot and easy to have :-)”

Of course reality is always different, and while I didn’t hook up with any of the blog fans or other bloggers, I did get to breed two cute 20-somethings, one of which was a threesome.

I was plenty horny and got even more horny on the trip down Wednesday. I hadn’t cum since Sunday when I was so turned on from the barebacking adventures of this 21yo neg twink blogfan that I’d jerked out a load in my office and shot all over the carpet.

First I saw all these hotties in Penn Station.

penn1.jpg

penn6.JPG

And then on the train I was texting with the 21yo twink (I’m going to call him Tommy) and that was getting me so fucking hard. We were sending pictures to each other and all kinds of dirty messages. He loves bareback and knows that the inevitable will happen, so he wants his “baby daddy” to be someone he knows.

Soon I started to pre-cum so much that it leaked through my underwear and shorts!

train1.jpg

train2.jpg

I sent him some more pix once I got checked in to my hotel, as did he, which got me even hornier.

Then I went out for a long work dinner the first night and was pretty drunk when I got back to my room. I wanted a hot bottom to fuck and I didn’t want it to take forever, so I logged on to several sites with all my profiles. It’s funny, I got these messages on my safe profile:

“i want u to use me raw....”

“VERY NICE STUD.... WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOUR SEEDS”

Meanwhile all the messages to me on my explicitly bareback profile were from “safe-only” types.

Unfortunately two of the hottest “safe-only” people changed their minds as we chatted and decided they would only fuck wrapped. So I ended up going with this cute 25yo whose profile said neg and “safe-only” but whose message to me was, “I love to get fucked raw!”

And damn was he one horny little bugger. He wanted to be fucked and dominated BAD. And he wanted to be fucked hard and for a long time, and he wanted multiple loads.

He had the most perfect munchable ass, and I was really having a great time going to town on it, eating it out, spitting on it, fingering it roughly, using my nails a bit (I'd just gotten them trimmed ;) ), and getting it as wet and sloppy as I could. It was hot but I was too horny to keep doing foreplay for too long; I had to get my cock up his ass.

I spit on my hand, slicked up my knob, and put it up against his hole. I slide right in, practically balls deep, amazingly without any lube. Fuck it felt so good. I pumped him for a bit that way, then on his side, then he flipped over on to his back, and I entered him that way.

I really wanted to pound him for a long time but unfortunately it was all just too hot and before I could even think about slowing down or doing something to hold off, I was past the point of no return and blowing my load up his ass. I didn’t even get to announce it, but he must have felt it because suddenly as the first shot blasted out he goes, “Oh!”

I fucked for a bit longer, hard and rough like he wanted, pumping my swimmers deeper inside him. I wanted them to stay up there for a long time.

He did tell me some hot stuff about how he loves to get fucked raw, but claimed that he only lets his boyfriend (or maybe it was ex-boyfriend) and his friends do it, but then he also said he’d once had 22 loads at once. So who knows if he really was neg.

I unfortunately didn’t have another load in me, so he left and I crashed. Fuck was I hungover the next day! But not a bad start to the trip.

5486372999613260578-7661474913028841753?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.