[2 Pigs] nyc that adam sure knows how the throw a gangbang

AnonStory

I wrote this last night with the taste of fresh cum lingering in my mouth. Yum! After a stressful day at work (and an even more stressful visit to the fucking AT&T store) I stopped off at Adam’s place to fuck a hot 21yo Latin bottom that he was whoring out. Funny how all that stress became a thing of the past pretty quickly.

When I walked in the bottom was being fucked on his knees by a hot black top. I got undressed and watched them fuck. I love watching a bottom get loaded, watching the top’s ass speed up as they’re about to cum, that moan that tells you the sperm is flowing.

When the top pulled out, I immediately dove in to taste that freshly-bred ass. I couldn’t taste much cum despite my tongue’s best efforts so I stuck some fingers into his ass and got a nice taste. But it wasn’t until I’d fucked him a bit that I managed to pull the cum out. When I took my cock out of his ass, a bunch of cum came with it. I licked it up and swallowed it all. So fucking hot!

While I was fucking the guy (who was face down), he was sucking the black guy’s cock and also the cock of the guy who’d put the first load up his ass. For some reason I was ill at ease with them watching (which is weird because usually I like putting on a show), plus the bottom kept bucking under me (which I hate – I’m like, I’m fucking YOU, not the other way around). So I took a break and jerked off while I watched the black guy fuck him again. The bottom sucked my cock a bit too.

Soon the black guy was cumming again (now there were 3 loads in the bottom’s ass) and that turned me on so much I started to cum. The black guy pulled out so I could shove my cock in as I blew. The black guy said, “yeah, get all that cum in there!”

My cock was coated in cum which the bottom eagerly licked up. Then after that the black guy bred the bottom again, depositing his 3rd load.

I was getting dressed and chatting with Adam when a new guy came in. I was bent over tying my shoes so I didn’t see them, until a few minutes later I happened to catch a glimpse of a really beautiful bare ass. I said to Adam, “whoa, who’s that?!” and he goes, “oh it’s Kevin.” No way! I haven’t seen Kevin Slater at one of these things in ages, not since I made that movie of that hot little Asian bottom getting fucked.

I chatted with him a bit (he wondered what happened to the blog), then I went to say thanks and goodbye to Adam. A few minutes later Kevin came out of the bedroom on his way to the bathroom. His cock rock hard. You know, I’ve seen it before. And I know it’s big. But there’s just something about seeing it in person that is so impressive and, well, almost awe-inspiring. It’s really gorgeous.

I couldn’t resist leaning down and giving it a few licks. It was fresh out of the bottom’s ass. Kevin had just cum in him, he said. Load #6.

As I was walking out I grabbed it one last time, just to feel the girth. So nice. It was still wet with cum. When I got to the street, I texted Matt and Mindtrip and a few friends, “Guess what I touched that now smells delicious on my hand…”

Thanks Adam!

p.s. I’m told the final load count was *18* - wish I’d been there to help eat all that cum out of his ass!5486372999613260578-1573056696480999817?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.