[Bareback Boy] Writing this post right now from bathhouse/sex club

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

mypicmirror.jpg

My parents and alot of other family went to Disney World for the whole long weekend. I have been so extra horny lately, and every chance since Friday I was on my lap top trying to meet a hot top dude to fuck me silly... the pic above is of the dude I met from craigslist (I took out his face) .......of all sites on saturday. He is 23, 6' 165lbs, very very deep voice, totally masculine, and 100% top, he told me his dick was very thick and 9" ( I didnt believe him), but it was definitely super thick, uncut and my dick is definitely right at 8" and his was as long as mine. He lives in a dorm so we had no place to meet, but we talked , texted and really "clicked" right away. He suggested that we meet at this bathhouse club here and we could have our own private room. It was really hot, he is an awesome, awesome top, and loves fucking bare. He and I both came three times over about 3 hours -- he almost never took his uncut dick out of me. He just left here about 20 minutes ago, and told me to stay in the room awhile to see if I could meet another hot dude and let him know about it. About 5 minutes after he left, I walked around, and right away met this fucking total stud daddy guy, probably the oldest guy I have been with, but one of the hottest and sexiest. He fucked me hard , quick and shot a big load half way in my butt and some on my stomach. It was so easy to meet and fuck here ! So I decided I am going to stay at least for another couple hours. I thought I would post this and try to post live updates while Im here. I hope this works and you guys all like it. I need to go shower, the stud daddy guy and I sweated alot!!! I will go look for another stud to fuck me before I come back.

2202297972669951654-4031530616203995843?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.