[2 Pigs] nyc daddy barefuck slutfucking with victor part one

AnonStory

Let me tell you about my very wild Monday night a few weeks ago in December. I didn’t get to cum at all during the Christmas holidays, so when I got back to New York on the Sunday after Christmas, I was carrying a 6-day load and was horny beyond belief.

I had to do a bunch of errands and work stuff during the day, but after dinner I was ready to fuck. On the plane back I'd been marking off my wishlist for where I wanted to deposit my load: first choice would be Oscar, the 20yo Dominican kid; second choice was a stunning bubble-butted hottie who has been hitting me up on Adam4Adam; third choice would be the Latin slut from my Toxic Sunday right before Christmas. I also had an older daddy who wanted to fuck me.

I had just got in the door, well past midnight, when I got a text from Victor, my favorite slut top. “You’ll never guess what I just did!” I don’t think my cock has ever gotten hard that fast! I called him, and he said he was heading home, but would email me (talk about keeping me in suspense!) Here’s his email:

"just hooked up with hot latino

so fucken hot

he is one u don't mess around with

he blocked me on manhunt for too much chit chat

this man is beefy and muscular in his pics

and his is as well in person!

so he meets me in the lobby.

kind of strange. usually i don't meet a guy if he won't give me his apt number.

usually a good reason why he won't give u an apt number

so we get into elevator and already i am checking him out. he is wearing some hot jeans and a white dress shirt.

what did u do today i ask?

i went to 2 parties.

sex parties i ask?

no family parties. and they are still here. my parents are sleeping in the living room. my sister is in my bed. haha.

hahah i say. thinking he was kidding.

we get off on 18th floor and he takes me to stairwell.

i push him against wall and we start making out.

he drops his pants and i drop my pants.

he has a huge beautiful ass.

i am working his shirt open. he has a hot muscular chest. and slightly hairy.

he starts sucking me off in the stairwell.

i say "lets go to ur apt. i want to do this in a bed."

he says "no. we can't. my parents are here".

i say "i thought u were kidding!"

he says Nope.

normally i would be pissed, but i am actually very turned on that i am naked and hard in a stairwell in a luxury doorman building

i say ok then, turn around.

i take 3 steps down and my face is now level with his hot ass. i start rimming his ass.

then he takes 6 steps down and his face is level with my dick. he starts sucking me off.

then i put him 3 steps above me and bend him over. i spit all over my dick and shove it in.

he is tight but he obviously loves it.

we end up fucking in the stairwell.

i try to make it last but he is so hot and his hole is just right for me.

i can tell he is a bottom and that he gets fucked a lot cause his hole loosens up real quick and soon i am sliding in no problem.

he loves to get pounded hard.

we do a lot of back and forth. making out. him sucking my dick. then me pounding his ass.

eventually i make him lay down on the floor on my coat and i fuck him missionary. i am still wearing a t shirt and my jeans. he is completely naked.

he is nice and verbal.

yea fuck that hole. cum in my pussy. u can use this hole whenever u want!

i cum in his hole.

damn that was hot.

still wish it lasted longer.

but hey it was new experience that i can't believe i did.

and as i am getting dressed i see a big white gob of cum on the floor.

i told u his hole was loose.

my cum slipped out of his hole and dripped on the floor.

damn he is hot in his jeans and white tuxedo shirt....."

So fast forward to the next night, Monday. Unfortunately, Oscar couldn’t get away (“Aaaaa don’t tease I have guests and getting hard now”). I tried to get him to sneak out for a quick one (“lol idk u ccrazy ill see what I an do tell me when u get home”). The bubble-butted slut hottie was nowhere to be found, and the Latin guy was out of town.

But the daddy top said he’d come over and rawfuck me. That would be a nice start to the night, but I really wanted to find a really special place for my stored up cumload. And who better to help me find such a place than Victor. So I sent him a text asking him what he was up to.

In the meantime, the daddy top came over. Very tall distinguished black man. He walked in and immediately took control, which was very hot. I basically let him do whatever he wanted, and it was really erotic. He took all my clothes off and was kissing me everywhere, hitting all of my erogenous zones: kissing my neck, playing with my ears, amazing kissing, playing with my nipples, caressing my body, feeling my ass and hole, stroking my cock, and then bending me over and spreading my ass to lick my hole.

We ended up in the bedroom with my legs in the air and him fingering my hole, then finger fucking me deep with two fingers, hitting my prostate with every plunge. (Not sure if he was also trying to rough me up a bit…) Then he started sucking my cock. It was almost more than I could take; I didn’t want to blow then, as hot as it would have been to see him swallow (hopefully) my load, but I really wanted to save it for some bottom’s ass. I had to tell him to stop.

Then he turned me over and started fucking me. Keep in mind that his profile said he was neg, but when he was fucking me he was using every code word for special cum. I was asking him to cum in my ass and breed me, and he was staying stuff like he was going to make me pregnant with his baby, that he was going to mark me, that my ass now belonged to him. He was plunging in and out when suddenly he goes, “oh shit!” – I guess my ass was just too hot for him to hold off, lol.

I said, “cum in me, daddy!” [ugh, that sounds SO CORNY to write, but he really was like a big powerful father figure, so the daddy thing was appropriate, and I really did say it, but apologies if it sounds stupid now!]

He blasted away, and I told him to fuck his cum into me nice and deep. When he finished and was lying on top of me, he started saying stuff about a “Christmas gift” and Santa Claus cumming up my chimney. That got me really turned on (how else can you interpret that, right?!) so I started thanking Santa for gifting me, and how I hoped that his cum would be seeping into my ass from how he ripped me up with his fingers earlier.

During all of this, Victor had texted back, and he was ready to play (and he was sending me the sluttiest hottest texts!), so now that I had gotten some cum up my ass, I wanted to head over to Victor’s, but I had to politely show my current guest out the door. He was talking about how that load was just the first of the night, etc., and so on, like he wanted this to be a really long evening. I said that I really had to go to my friend’s place, so I got up and got dressed and showed him out, promising that we’d hook up again.

I got dressed and jumped in a cab and headed over to Victor’s place. He already had a few bottoms on the line….

Stay tuned for Part Two...5486372999613260578-4557422538842924699?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.