Anal Eze Lube

yngclassic98

What are your thoughts on the Anal Eze lube? I really think I'd make a great bottom... submissive at times, love to please, and I have beefy muscular ass that does a pair jeans good:) But I'm so tight, I've never really been able to take anyone's dick. A few small guys have tried, but even then its so painful that its hard for me to want to try again. I bought some Anal Eze, and I haven't tried it, but does it work? Will finally be able to open up for a good top?

I figure that you guys are the experts of all things lube, so I thought to ask you:) Maybe I can finally live out my bareback fantasy:)

i bought that before and didnt work on me but i just started playing with my fingers and then moved on to small toys working my way up and now i can take any size cocks and was able to a month after i started playing with my ass. but some r painful at first cause some go in way to fast but the more u get fucked the better it will be. well at least for me

You can't use it for bareback sex. It numbs. That allows some bottoms who experience pain while getting fucked to not feel the pain in their hole. By the same token, it takes away the top's feeling and pleasure and makes it pretty much impossible to cum. You can use it if you're going to have sex with a condom, but not for barebacking.

yngclassic98, I've used AnalEze in the past. It's true that the benzocaine anesthetic in it can delay orgasm in the top. i recommend using it at least 15 minutes in advance of being fucked or any more than fingered, for that matter. After 15-20 minutes, the benzocaine is almost entirely absorbed and no more rish of desensitizing your top's cock.

It also sounds like you need to both train yourself and find a patient buddy (or buddies) who will enjoy helping you open your hole. It will take as long as it takes, but if you're at all into your ass being played with, the process will be incredible. Ideally your top will love to play with your hole, rimming you, fingering you, using toys -- and enjoy taking the time to explore the pleasure inside you. While you're on your own, you can use AnalEze on yourself with your fingers and any toys you have without concern about desensitization; your ass will still feel incredible having something inside it. Poppers help relax the sphincter muscles as well, so if you use poppers, get a good hit or two on board.

Can't tell where you are, but I sure's hell wish you were close by me. This is the kind of project I love!

I used AnalEze when I was just starting out, but I found it burns quite a bit when first applied. I'd recommend going with Boy Butter Extreme instead. When I was training my hole, that's what I used, and it's amazing.

My ex was about 5"x5", and I always had trouble taking him with regular lube. When we broke up, I bought a 7"x6" and a 9"x7" dildo from Fort Troff and thought I'd never be able to take them. With lots of BBE and about a month of practice, I was riding the large one like a pro.

violentV, I agree Boy Butter is a great line. I like them a lot. The anesthetic is the same in both AnalEze and BBExtreme, i.e., benzocaine. If you experienced burning when applying AnalEze, I suspect it was due to some ingredient in it other than the benzocaine. With any product one uses on or inside oneself, there are always possible reactions to any of the ingredients, or components of the ingredients, that make up the product.