[Sperm Pig] 3 Loads- 15 Minutes

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I just had a top bud over that fucked THE HELL out of my ass. Hard.

It has been over a year since this guy has tapped me, and I sorta forgot about him.

He has a nice cock— 7.5” and thick. And a muscular body. And he gets VERY into fucking. HARD fucking.

Seriously, it hurts.

First off, he pretty much just shoves in. He gets off on hearing guys whose and cry out in pain.

Then he pounds you. Deep. Slams his groin into your ass. Again and again.

I’d totally love it— if his cock wasn’t exactly the wrong size and shape to fit well in my ass.

He is just long enough to hit my second sphincter— but not go past. Juuuuuust enough to punch it.

He really gets off on dirty talk too. I just keep talking about how his cock is hurting so good and how I can’t wait to feel his load coat my guts

He REALLY loves the breeding talk.

After 5 minutes he slams me roughly and without mercy for 30 seconds or so, them cries out and punches his first load into me.

I milk him for a minute, and then he starts pounding again. Asking me if I’m ready for load #2. I beg him for it.

Mercilessly he pounds it into me.

Then, he slows down a bit, but only to catch his breath. Then he’s pounding me again.

My hole is so sloppy with his cum at this point that every thrust makes a wet, slapping sound. An my room is starting to smell like cum and poppers.

This gets him hot, and he starts destroying my ass again. I’m talking most filthy and whimpering with every thrust.

Load #3 gets stabbed into me.

While he’s still thrusting in, I reach down and jack my dick. An in 5 strokes I blow a huge load all over my belly.

He unceremoniously pulls out and heads to clean up— leaving me to will away the pain in my shitter.

I’m so gonna be walking funny tomorrow.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.