I'm looking for guys to suck off.

funtime42013

Please read carefully before replying. I'm looking for guys in upper East or upper west Manhattan who are able to host. I live in lower westchester county ny and am willing to travel.  Trying to hook up where I live is a waste of time due to the pool of guys here who are not serious and / or can not host. Mostly nothing here but paranoid married guys screwing around during the day who are unable to host. Ideally I am available most nights after 12am. So if you're up late nights that's a plus. I'm into servicing  big cocks only. OK?  So if you do not meet that criteria, do not reply. So here it is, If you want to be sucked off without a condom, a have a big cock and can host you are the kind of guy I'm looking for. I am not looking to have my dick sucked. So if you're looking for mutual or swapping bj's, I'm not the guy for you. I have NP sucking off more than one guy at a time, so that's not a problem. My main criteria is big cock and your ability to host. 

Edited by funtime42013