[Twisted BB Boy] Anonymously Bred

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

The following is a true story. If you have issues with bareback sex, anonymous sex or any combination of the two, leave now for your pea-sized conservative and intolerant brain might explode.

----------

A couple of years ago I went through a rather traumatic breakup. I was a twenty-one year old, tall and lean twink with a huge cock, alone in the big city without parental supervision or the ball and chain of a boyfriend. You can imagine how quickly I wanted to get my dick wet.

It wasn't as if I hadn't been fucking around already while I was with my ex, but that was always on the down-low. I had to be careful not to get caught and to not fuck someone he knew (which was VERY hard considering he had fucked half of the Chicago gay community). But, I managed.

One night I had turned down multiple offers to go bar-hopping in Boystown and instead chose to stay home alone, drinking straight bourbon by the fire. I spent the night listening to music and cruising Manhunt as well as Craigslist. Insofar I hadn't found anyone that was willing to brave the cold and come fuck me or take my load. It looked like I would be drunkenly jacking off and fingering my hole alone that night.

But, suddenly I had a change of heart and instead of playing the aggressor online I would have the men come to me. I posted on Craigslist that I was looking for an anonymous hookup. I wanted a stud with a good body to come into my dark apartment and find me in my bed, blindfold on, ready to be fucked. I had never done anything like this before, though I had fucked many an anonymous ass, I had never been the fuckee.

I was excited by the prospects that immediately began to flood my email box. It seemed that many guys liked the opportunity to knock up a faceless ass that would never know who they were. Some of them were completely unaware of the premise, sending full face pix along with their bod and cock shots.

After trading emails back and forth with a few of the better built candidates I chose a guy around 40 with a 7.5" cut cock and six-pack abs who seemed very eager to get into my ass. At this point I was pretty sauced and emboldened by the copious amounts of bourbon flowing through my veins. I gave him my address and told him to just come on in.

I quickly jumped in the shower and prepared myself. Once I had dried off I turned off almost every light in the apartment and unlocked the exterior lobby door and the door to my apartment. I was slightly nervous, knowing that this stranger could easily come in and rob me, beat me, kill me. But I wanted some cock and I wanted it anonymous. The danger was part of what was going to get me off.

I turned up the heat in the apartment until it was comfortable enough to just lay on my bed naked, with my ass slightly elevated and pointed at the door. I waited. A few minutes passed and I heard the lobby door close loudly. Then the tell-tale squeak of my apartment door being pushed open. My stomach was twisting and turning. Luckily I had a bottle of poppers that a trick had left over a few days before.

I heard a man's heavy gait walking down the hallway using the solitary light I had left on in the kitchen to guide him. I gently craned my neck to look behind me just as his muscled shape was reaching the doorway. I could see he had already removed his jacket, his arms were bulging and I swear I could see a wicked grin plastered on his face (though the lack of light made it hard to be sure).

I raised my ass slightly, offering it up to this stranger, this stud that I knew nothing about and hadn't even seen his face. He entered the room, one of his hands roughly rubbing his crotch. Without a word he bent forward and shoved his tongue up my ass. He was a pretty good rimmer, licking all around my hole and then diving back in. He managed to get his tongue in deep, all the while drooling into my hole, lubing it up.

By now my nerves were calmed. Like most gay sluts a good rim job does me a world of good. I was moaning and pushing my ass against his face, trying to get that tongue deeper. The amazing part was I had no idea what he looked like. My mind was free to imagine whoever I wanted. I found myself lost in the pleasure of anonymity.

Suddenly his tongue was removed from my hole and I heard him step back from the bed. Its funny when one sense is decreased others are heightened. I could hear him remove his shirt, I heard it hit the ground. Then I could hear each button on his jeans unsnap. Soon he would be naked and prepared to mount my ass.

I finally started to shake up the poppers. I wanted this to be as wild as possible and I didn't want my ass to offer any resistance whatsoever. I heard him spit right before I hit the small brown bottle, I assumed he was rubbing it on to his cock as lube.

As the poppers began to fill my lungs and cloud my head I realized we hadn't ever discussed barebacking. I didn't know his status. I knew nothing. But given the noises he was making I knew he had no intention of using lube, much less a condom. The poppers washed over me and all reason left me. I wanted it bareback anyway, that nagging voice in my head just tended to get in the way for a minute or two. Poppers always cured the issue.

My head was swimming as I felt a very large mushroom head start rubbing against my ass. It felt enormous, though it could've been all in my head given the circumstances. I hadn't even had the opportunity to see the cock, much less touch it, taste it. I was about to be bare fucked without a single idea of who this guy was.

I took a second hit of poppers just to be sure. Then he popped in to my ass as I exhaled. He had good timing, I'll give him that. He slid his raw cock into my ass all at once, not quickly but with some urgency. I heard him groan, a guttural sound that aroused me more than anything else. I realized, as he bottomed out, that was probably the extent of our exchange. We would never speak words. Just grunts, groans and moans.

I was high off my ass and drunk enough to just push my face into the bed and let him fuck me to his needs. He wasted no time and began to pull in and out of my ass, the full length of his raw cock railing my ass open.

He grunted every time he bottomed out and I got the impression rather quickly that he wasn't going to last long. I didn't care. I just wanted his load in me. His anonymous bare load lodged deep inside my ass. He was speeding up, slamming my young ass hard with each thrust.

I was grunting my approval when I felt his cock enlarge in my ass. I knew he was about to blow so I tightened my hole as much as I could. I didn't want him being a pussy and pulling out to shoot. He didn't even try to remove it, instead he let my hole milk his cock to completion.

He jammed it in deep and started moaning loud enough to wake the neighbors. I felt his cock pulsing and my guts felt warmer now. He had bred me. My own dick was leaking precum all over my bedspread but I didn't care. I had taken an entirely anonymous load in my bare ass. I was a fucking slut and I loved it.

He rested his immense chest against my sweaty back while he finished emptying his balls in me. He shuddered once as he exhaled into my neck and I knew he was done. Before I could even prepare my ass for his exit he had pulled out quickly. I heard him grab his clothes off the floor and as I turned around to watch him dress I caught a glimpse of him darting down the hallway.

A minute later I heard my apartment door close. I was still on my knees on the bed, with a small amount of his raw load dripping from my well-fucked ass. I turned on to my back and took a deep hit of poppers and quickly shot my own load all over myself.

I went to sleep that night drunk and hazy with a stranger's load in my ass.8688736437688281989-3819756153767398404?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.