[Twisted BB Boy] Lame Fuck that Turned Twisted

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

I think most of my stories are going to require some sort of preface and this one is no different. What happened during this story wasn't exactly morally correct, hell it is borderline illegal (much like my last story). BUT, I do believe I asked the pertinent question at the appropriate time and the ambivalent response I received absolves me of any trouble I might have gotten myself into. That may not make sense before you've read the story, but trust me when I say: he deserved it.

-----------

Winter in Chicago can be brutal not only due to the extreme cold, the wind, the snow/ice/sleet but also because every gay man in the city turns into a pussy. No one wants to travel, everyone wants to host. Why? Because its "too cold" or "too windy" (translation: I don't want to freeze my nuts off). I guess I can see the point, especially as I rarely ever travel myself to a trick's place anyway, even in good conditions.

One particularly slow Saturday afternoon I was home alone (back when I had a roommate) and found myself rambling around our huge and drafty apartment. Of course, like any good fag, I had logged on to all the hookup sites...just in case. After a few hours of cruising I received a message from a hunky older guy, about 43, white, great body with sculpted abs. He sent me additional pictures that showed a very handsome man who had aged well. He claimed to have a 7.5" thick cock, was versatile and enjoyed most things mild to wild. I mentioned that I wanted to play raw and he didn't agree or disagree, which is typically a good sign. Perfect...

We talked about him coming over, to which he was very responsive (surprisingly). Eventually he admitted that he was partnered and that his husband was at home but wasn't in the mood to fuck. I gave him my address and cell number to let me know when he was close. In the meantime I hopped in the shower and got my ass and cock ready for an afternoon of fun.

Once I emerged from the bathroom I found he had texted saying he was stopping to pick up something on his way. I didn't really question it at the time but I guess I should have.

Fifteen minutes later he was about a block away. I went to the foyer of my building and waited. Soon enough a hot stud walked up the drive to our townhouse and I opened the door. Luckily this wasn't one of those tricks who was using outdated pics or looked too strung out to get it up. I was pleased. In his hands he carried what appeared to be a Walgreen's bag. I didn't really inspect it, I figured it wasn't for me anyway.

We went straight to the bedroom and I climbed on the bed and told him to undress for my pleasure (sometimes I can be a bit bossy). He laughed and started to remove his clothing, piece by piece. Once his sweater came off I knew I was going to be pleased. There stood a man old enough to be my father with a gorgeous smile and six-pack abs, huge arms and a nice bulge in his soon to be removed pants. As he removed his pants I stripped my own shirt off to save us some time. I was ready to fuck.

I was distracted for a moment, rummaging through one of my nightstands for a bottle of poppers when I looked up. He was standing in just a pair of high-end light blue briefs. He looked great, all stud. Then my eyes fell to his crotch. I was wrong about the bulge. He was hard and it appeared to be a baby dick. My own dick began to shrink at the sight.

He climbed on the bed, despite me wanting to tell him to leave. But, before I could shake off the feeling of disappointment he had removed my sweatpants and was expertly deepthroating my nine inch cock without gagging. I stopped caring what his cock was like, as long as he made mine happy he would earn my load. He sucked me for a while before he removed his underwear and turned around, lining his ass up with my face.

He had a great round bubble butt, firm with a nice tight pink hole. I blew on it and fingered it lightly before I dove in. He tasted like an older man should. Twinks taste slightly sweet and innocent. This was a real man though, and his hole had seen plenty of action. I tongued it deep, making sure to drool all over it as he continued to suck my cock and get it ready for his ass.

Once he felt his ass was ready he jumped off the bed and retrieved the Walgreen's bag. My interest was perked. I started to wonder if drug stores had started carrying poppers (wouldn't that be nice?). But no, instead he removed a cheap bottle of KY lube. First of all, I don't even use lube 90% of the time. I prefer spit, cum and precum (which I produce enough of to lube an entire army of asses). But even when I do use lube it isn't some cheap synthetic bullshit that straight men use to squirt up pussy when she is too dried up or disinterested to get wet for his cock!

It only got worse. The last thing to emerge from the bag was a new box of Trojan condoms. At that point I'm pretty sure my dick went entirely limp. I didn't even try to hide my disdain from him.

He smiled at me, winked, as if he figured that would be my reaction. Then he started to open the box. I put my hand out to stop him and said, with a harsh edge in my voice, "I said I wanted to fuck raw."

"I don't fuck raw." Then get the fuck out.

That was when I realized that not only had he brought condoms but he had brought regular sized condoms. I have a huge cock, no joke. Even Trojan XL's are too tight. Hell, any condom is too tight on a cock because they aren't natural! So he basically added insult to injury...but I was still horny.

I figured I would pull my old routine, which I hadn't had to use in some time. In the past, in this situation, I would try to put the condom on but tear it. Then say it was too small. More times than not it would get me in raw without much argument.

But noooooo. This guy was apparently dead set on giving me a condom lesson. He put it on himself, smiling the whole time, looking me in the eye as if he was my father teaching me something important. I wanted to slap him and tell him my dad didn't use condoms either, but I restrained myself.

Eventually he did get the condom on my half limp dick (I was half limp, so of course it fit, dumbass). Then he popped open the bottle of KY and squirted it up his ass. Then he coated my condom clad ever shrinking cock in the cheap lube and started trying to jack me hard again.

"What's wrong?" he asked, eying my deflating member. I just shook my head and started thinking about the guy down the block that I had bred the day before. Maybe I would kick this pansy to the curb and invite him over for a second round. As the thought occurred to me my cock began to harden and he took that as a sign that everything was cool again and began to lower himself down on my rubbered dick.

I tried to act interested as he fought to get it to pop past his first hole. But, I mean, really, I wasn't interested in the slightest bit. Eventually it did pop in...but something had changed. As a bottom I would notice this change, but some guys don't.

I knew the tip of the condom had shredded. My dick was half raw in his ass, and it was the best half to be planted nine inches deep. Suddenly my interest in the fuck amplified. Was I supposed to tell this guy, who knew I wanted to fuck raw, that he was getting it bare regardless? Or just keep going, knock his ass up, and pretend to be shocked when I pulled out to find a shredded rubber?

I decided I would have to think about it for a minute while he started to fuck himself up and down my deceivingly covered cock. His ass was hot and tight on the inside but his baby dick was jumping up and down right in front of my face and I decided I would rather just turn him over and fuck my way. He had gotten his way too much already.

I told him to roll over but that I wanted to keep my dick in him. It wasn't an easy feat, but we managed it. I started to fuck in and out and was finally able to see my cock in his ass. Sure enough, as I withdrew I could see just a tiny bit of the condom was still intact, enough for him to feel and believe. I smiled and kept fucking.

I was getting close to cumming but I decided to back off and pull out of his ass for a second. As I did I heard him inhale quickly. I thought he was on to me so I sighed and said, "Do you want me to stop?" as I rubbed my raw dickhead against his hole. Surely he would know I was bare at that point.

"Why would you stop?" he replied, obviously confused.

I guess that answered my question.

I slammed back into him and started giving it to him the way a real stud should be able to take it. My balls were starting to pull up tight and I knew I would soon be flooding his ass with my load, probably without his knowledge or permission. But, I had asked, after all.

I dug in deep, after all I needed my load to stay in when I pulled out. I had no intention of letting him know what had happened. He could figure that out as he walked to the El and felt something creamy dripping out of his ass.

A few deep strokes and I shot a decent sized load into his safe-playing ass. I ground in deep and he groaned like a happy little bitch.

Once I knew my load was emptied entirely I quickly grabbed one of my fuck towels from the nightstand and wiped my sloppy cock off before he could turn around. Just as I tossed the towel to the ground he rolled over with a big goofy grin on his face. I made a big show of removing what was left of the condom, being sure to use my hands to cover the shredded parts before walking it to the bathroom and flushing it. No evidence.

When I returned he was already dressing, saying he needed to get back to his partner. I was happy he didn't want me to try to get him off, as I figured my load would start to leak out any second. Not to mention I wasn't all that interested in sucking or playing with his baby dick.

I walked him to the door and told him I'd had a good time. As he walked out into the snow I realized he had forgotten his rubbers. I called out and told him I would grab them. He came back up the stoop, still smiling.

"No, you keep those. Play safe cutie."

I just smiled and watched his ass walk away. I wondered if he would even make it to the train before he realized something was amiss.

I went back inside, grabbed the cheap lube and condoms, chucked them in the trash while texting my fuck from the day before. Luckily he was at home and was hungry for another pounding...8688736437688281989-5076171344722589287?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.