[Twisted BB Boy] Orange County Stud (aka My First Time with Poppers) Part 5 - The Con

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

"He tossed the bottle of poppers between my legs, the smile on his face gone. He was an animal now.

He gestured at the little brown bottle, "You better hit those. I'm going to make that hole gape by the end. And keep them close because I'm not stopping again."

I shivered in anticipation, grabbed the bottle of poppers and shoved them to my nose. I inhaled deeply just as I felt his cock line up with my ass.

This time he was determined to ruin me. And I couldn't wait to feel that bare cock back in me."

-----------------

I took my time inhaling the poppers, being sure to hold them in as long as possible before exhaling. As my first hit left my lungs and my head began to flush I felt him pop his cockhead back into my ass. I groaned happily and somewhat nervously. The devious grin that he been sporting earlier had been replaced with a menacing sneer. I was at once scared and turned on more than I'd ever been before.

His cockhead stayed in my ass for a split second, then I felt him remove it again. He rubbed the head against my hole again, popping it back in. He was teasing me. The poppers were in full swing and I moaned out for him to fuck me but he didn't. He continued to cockhead tease me. Over and over and he popped that mushroom head in and out of my ass.

When the last popper hit began to wane I could tell that my hole was beginning to feel the wear and tear of his cockhead's assault. I wondered why he was trying to tear me open.

He picked up on the fact that the poppers were fading again and slapped my ass telling me to take a double hit. This alarmed me more than anything he had told me to do yet. This was my first time with poppers and a double hit sounded like bliss amplified times ten. But it also meant he was about to go full throttle on my ass.

I grabbed the poppers and jammed them up to my nose, inhaling deep and then did it again. Just as I exhaled the double hit I felt him shift on the bed, getting ready. I gritted my teeth, instinct kicking in.

The poppers washed over me, twice as strong as ever before and in that moment my OC stud slammed his eight inch bare cock into my ass in one thrust. I screamed out, not in pain but in surprise and in reaction to the extreme sensations that were emanating from my ass through the rest of my body. It felt like he was fucking all of me, not just my hole.

Before I could catch my breath and determine if I could take this attack he pulled all eight raw inches back out, lined up again, and slammed into me for the second time. Suddenly I understood how he was going to make my hole gape open. And despite the roughness and the intensity of the fuck, the poppers made me want it. I wanted it all. I wanted him to make me his.

He repeated the slam fuck a dozen times before he jammed his cock all the way into me, pulling my hips back and grinding in deep. I couldn't see him but I could tell he was enjoying himself when he said through clenched teeth, "Yeah, take that bareback fuck you lil slut."

I moaned and begged for more. He withdrew just as I grabbed for the poppers. He slammed back in and this time I could feel my hole offer no resistance. I hit the poppers hard and gave over. I hunkered down onto the bed but raised my ass up high, my sluttiness displaying itself without provocation.

He growled a low appreciative sound and began to slam fuck me some more. In and out, all eight inches and that fat mushroom head went. At some point I realized both of his hands were resting on my hips, meaning his cock was hard enough and my hole was open enough for him to guide it in and out completely without any assistance. He had made me his whore and I was loving it.

Soon he pulled out of my ass entirely and I felt the bed shift again. I felt him grab my hips again and spin me back onto my back. He pulled me to the edge of the bed, just like we had started.

He grabbed the poppers from my hand and snorted a double hit for himself and handed them back before he bent down quickly and started licking my hole. I couldn't see it but I could somehow tell it was open and puffy. He seemed pleased with himself.

His tongue slipped into my ass easily. He only took a quick taste before he came back into sight and shoved his tongue into my mouth, giving me a taste of what he had just sampled. I groaned into his mouth and he pulled back away.

As he did I unscrewed the poppers and hit them again. I could tell we were reaching a point of no return. He pushed my legs as far back as they would go and slipped his raw cock back into my ass without breaking eye contact. This was a stud fuck.

As his eight inches came to the hilt he kissed me and asked what I wanted. I was flying high on the poppers and the feel of him in my bare ass. I still felt like I couldn't talk. I groaned.

He ground his cock into me even harder and then made it stiffen as he had done in the beginning. Without even thinking, fueled by the poppers and my inner slut, I screamed, "Cum in me!"

"Thatta boy!" he growled before shoving his tongue back into my mouth. As he did he began to slam his cock into me, leaving the head in, barely, before slamming it all back in. I was loose and that was his goal. But I noticed a slight change in his onslaught.

He had begun to grind in as hard as possible everytime he bottomed out in my ass. He was preparing the deepest possible spot for him to leave his cum. He kept this up for a few minutes before he grabbed the poppers from me, unscrewing the cap while he gently ground into me.

He leaned forward, using his planted cock to stabilize himself, and stuck the poppers under my nose.

"Here little piggy, get ready...I'm close."

I inhaled deeper than any of the other times during our session. He grinned for the first time in twenty minutes. Then he moved the bottle to my other nostril and grunted as he stiffened his cock in me. He had a way without words. I inhaled.

He took a double hit himself and then threw the poppers next to us. In no time we were both flying high and he was slamming into my ass full force.

I was in another place, a heavenly place. A god was about to breed my ass with his rock hard eight inch bareback cock. I felt distant from my body, euphoric. We had locked eyes and he was sweating. His face was red and I could see his abs crunching together in perfect unison with his rhythm. My ass was his.

"You want it boy?" he said during a rough slam.

"YES! Please!" I begged.

"Please what?" he sneered.

"Cum in me! Breed me!" I whimpered. I had never been so cum-hungry in my life. I didn't just want it, I NEEDED it.

About that time his balls, which had been slapping against my ass, started to feel like they were tightening up against my backside. His eyes glazed over but he kept slamming into me. I knew he was close.

"Here it cums!" He bellowed. Right at the moment he pulled out entirely and slammed all eight raw inches back into me, deeper than he had during the entirety of our fuck. I felt his cock stiffen inside of me, pulsing, becoming harder. A split second later I felt it, the greatest feeling in the world. I could feel something white hot squirting inside of me. I have no idea how many shots I had earned but it felt so amazing filling me up. He was still looking me right in the eye as he came, his face beet red.

"Fuck yessss." he groaned as he emptied his nuts in my sixteen year old ass. I realized I was moaning in tune with him. Eventually he stopped groaning and began to grind his raw cock into my now cum-filled ass. He was making sure it stayed as deep as possible. His cock was still rock hard inside of me.

We caught our breath for a second with him still planted inside of me. He was enjoying the slick feeling of my ass now that he had made me his. He smiled softly and looked down between us. My still rock hard cock was sandwiched between us and a puddle of precum the size of most guy's cumshot was dripping down my sides. I had honestly completely forgotten that I had a cock. I had just been a hole. But the minute he made me aware of my dick I knew I had to cum.

Without speaking his began to gently move his cock in and out of my well bred ass. I took my cue and began to jack my cock quickly. It didn't take long, maybe five seconds, before I shot a massive load. It coated his chest, dripping down onto me and the sheets around us. As I came he ground all eight inches back into me and muttered, "Yeah, milk me dry."

I came for what seemed like days. But eventually reality sank in and I felt him lean down to kiss me. This time gently. He stuck his tongue in my mouth while he slowly removed his still rock hard cock from my ass. This time there was no pop and when he stood back he nodded in approval at the site of my asshole.

All he said was one word, "Wrecked."

And just like that he turned and walked down the hallway, with me still laying on the bed covered in sweat and cum, trying to catch my breath. I tried to sit up but it was more difficult than I could've predicted. Eventually I managed to get off the bed, feeling my now cooling load dripping off of me onto the carpet. I was a mess.

I started down the hallway just in time to hear the door close. He was gone without a word. I felt used in the best way. I turned back around as I heard him start his car. I climbed back on to the bed and lifted my legs above my head and rubbed my hole. It was sore, puffy, well-fucked and slippery but not as slick as I would have expected. Apparently his immense load was lodged securely deep in my gut. My cock bounced on my abs and I knew I had to get off again, a few short minutes after I had cum with an Adonis' raw cock and load in my ass.

I looked to my right and saw he had left me a parting gift. The bottle of poppers.

I was never the same after that.

Epilogue

I dreamed of that stud for years after our encounter. I never saw him in our local room again and everytime I tried to catch him on gay.com he wasn't on or didn't respond. Then, when I was around 20, I caught him online and he actually responded. I told him I was the sixteen year old he had bred in my hometown. He said he remembered but he seemed cagey. Then he asked me if he had cum in me. When I said he had he stopped responding. To this day he has not logged back on to that gay.com account. I have no idea what the implication of that is but the mystery and dirtiness of it all still gets me off to this day.

I hope you guys enjoyed!8688736437688281989-2149121277570419194?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

• Piggy 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.