Finding my Alpha Top

I like a certain type of man. I like him taller than my 5’9”, more masculine and muscular than me, I like a man who is clean, someone who doesn’t take drugs, sane, smart and who I could see on a regular basis. BUT most of all I like a total top who is hung bigger than me and likes to be in charge. I have come to learn I get a rush when a top uses me, manhandles me and taps into that combination of humiliation and lust of being a total bottom. I was tired of one offs and was hoping to find an alpha type to do this on a regular basis.

I thought I fond him on A4A.com, we messaged back and forth a lot but were never able to make a meeting happen. If you are on hook up sites you know there are a lot of flakes. There are people who just want to message, collect pictures, or people who will say anything to make a meeting happen. I have had my share of them all. I was starting to get a sense that he was what I was into and this connection had potential.

It took forever to get info from him, he was guarded. He wanted me to show up with in minutes of messaging and I wasn’t able to do that. We had a lot of missed connections., I couldn’t get him to plan more than an hour ahead. After some back and forth accusing each other of flakes he deleted his profile. I kept looking. I thought that was the end of that.

In the meantime I had learned that I really got into wearing a lace jock. A potential hook up sent me a black lace number from Candyman and when I put it on I felt amazingly turned on. I know that with a man I am a total bottom but this was taking it to a different level. Over the year I had some one offs where I wore it when getting fucked and it was hot. I posted a picture of my plump ass with lace panty-like jock on a hook up site. One day I see a message from a black total top who said he loved  “plump white ass” and wanted to see more, he included a pick of his semi hard cock which made me weak in the knees. It was the guy from before with a different account. Total tops with a BBC are hard to find in this PNW city so I obliged him. We spent several weeks messaging back and forth and his tone was different, he seemed to really be into me and me wearing the lace jock. He said he liked making total bottoms into a sissy. He said his cum would bring out my natural femme side, make me more submissive and yielding to him. I was taken aback since I was uncomfortable with being feminized, but I was turned on. It was more the humiliation and submission than making me female. Being a man so turned on by another man that he forgets he has a cock and all his pleasure comes from taking his. That had me excited. We finally made arrangements to meet. We made arrangements to meet.

I showed up to his place on a Saturday afternoon. He let’s me in through his garage. He is built like an linebacker. My instructions were to change and go up to his bed room. Once there I was his to use. I stripped off my clothes and slipped on the lace jock, I was clearly excited,I had a silk robe that was left at my house by an ex girlfriend that I put on to cover myself a little more. It felt special and sexy in a way that was different. As I walked up the stairs to his bedroom I found myself shedding any sense of my masculine self and by the time I reached his room I was something different.  

I walked into his bedroom and there he was. He was wearing boxers and tank top and standing 6’4”. I could see his bulge and I felt excited and weak in the knees. My cock was straining against the lace jock but the rest of my body was coming alive. I said that I was glad I could finally put my words into action and dropped to my knees.

He said nothing but pulled his big black cock out and I took him in my mouth, feeling him grow and pulse inside me. He let out a sigh and said, suck it bitch and I found myself even more turned on and willing to take him. He let me go at him before he put his hands on my head and pushed me onto him. He wouldn't let me back off him as he pushed past my gag reflex and started to slowly but firmly fuck my face. I was gagging and scared and tried to push off but he wasn’t having any of that. I had to take him for all I was worth, I am not a very good cock sucker but something about his alphaness made me want to yield to him. This went on for a while. I struggled but kept at it. I wanted to please, I loved feeling overwhelmed by him and I loved him taking control of me. My pleasure turned from outward to inward. The more rough he was with me the more I wanted to give into him. He would pull his cock out of me and I would hear feel an emptiness and try to take him back in my mouth. I was begging for his cock.

There I was sucking a big cock in what felt like panties. I tossed off my robe and pressed against his leg as I sucked him. I ran my hands up his legs and ass, feeling his muscles and his strength. I was intoxicated by the pure strength of him. I was soaking up his manliness and was lost in the moment.  That is when he pulls me up to my feet spins me around and and pushes me onto his bed, before I can react his hands are pulling my waist up and I can feel his cock between my cheeks. STAY he commands, while he lubes up his cock. Before I could think of anything, before I could say, should we get a condom his hot raw cock parted my lips and he slide his entire cock into me. Hew was balls deep in my hole. It feels amazing, it hurt but only in a way that felt really good, then the pain quickly moved to intense pleasure, it was like his cock fit my hole perfectly. He had my by the waste and started to work my hole with his cock. I heard him moan with pleasure and he said YOU NEED TO BE BREED. He was rough and just like when he was fucking my troat I found myself yielding to his attack, loving how taken I felt. I had no place to go, I was being taken, I was his to use and I loved it. I didn’t care that he was in me raw. I loved that he decided we were going BB and he was going to breed me, it made me feel wanted. His fucking was merciless. I’d try to fall off my knees and he would pull me back up onto him. I was being opened up deep, I cloud feel a change. My cock went from hard to semi hard.. He was grunting and moaning and I loved hearing him getting pleasure from me. I asked him if he liked my pussy. He said “Yes, I am going to breed that plump white ass and you are going to take all my cum. You job is to take all my cum you understand that sissy?” I did, further more I wanted it and

Then it started to happen my prostate had been getting hit regularly by his cock  I had that semi erect feeling like I had to pee but now it was getting more and more intense. Pleasure radiated from where his cock was in me spreading throughout my whole body. My nipples were extra sensitive, my skin was electric my lips were on fire. The feeling and pleasure built and I was shuddering. Suddenly I felt myself cuming in my pantiy-jock. I shouted “You’re fucking the cum out of me!” in surprise and delight. and that seemed to get him going. He bucked and held his cock deep in me and through my sensations felt his cock unload his seed in me. He moaned loudly, I cried out a yes as his cum replaced mine.

I was about to roll off him but he held me onto him. He didn’t stop. He kept sliding in and out of me. I thought I was spent but I got hard immediately and the waves of pleasure kept rolling from my ass through my entire body. I was having multiple prostate orgasms. I have had one or two in a session but now they were rolling through me with no end in sight.

I lost myself to the sensation. Between his grunts he said “You are cumming like a woman now, you are cumming like the sissy you are!” I couldn’t deny it, the feeling that was coming from my ass was better than any other orgasm I had had before. I was freaked out but I didn’t want it to stop. His cock was filling me in a way didn’t know I craved. Eventually he pulled out and I tried to hold his seed in me. He spread my cheeks and got excited watching his cum gush from my hole, He rubbed it around my ass and under my panties onto my balls and my cock, saying “Yeah, you are covered in my cum now you are my bitch.”

I slid off the bed onto my knees in a heap at his feet. He didn’t let up. He wasn’t fully hard but he was still turned on.  He started to slap my face with his semi erect cock. He kept angling to put it in my mouth but I refused. I said NO wash it off I am not doing ATM it’s gross. He said he likes it because it’s a submission thing and I said, it’s a limit. He walked away, rinsed off his cock and started feeding it to me again. I hadn’t regained my sense of self, I was still in unknown territory due to the exhaustion of the pounding, the taking of his cum and from the prostate orgasms I had (leared thise are also known as sissygasms) I know I wanted to keep him in me. I had told him I would swallow his load and it looked like that was my next mission.

He lay on the bed and I got between his legs, this isn’t sex among equals, this is an alpha man and his bottom, total bottom, his submissive sissy and I was loving it. I worked his cock lovingly, I took him deeper than I had any other man. I was bound and determined to get another load out of him and to do what I had promised. Sucking his cock was not just foreplay to getting fucked, it was an act of lust and satisfaction for me. I lost track of time, I was getting a sore jaw and my neck was starting to ache. I had resorted to using my hand to help with the blowjob. I know it was cheating but I wanted to make him cum. He pulled my hand away and pushed my head down onto him. I nkew this was it, he started to buck into me and I could tell he was working up to shooting his load. He got up to his knees and I did my best to stay on his cock but I dropped him. He grabbed his cock and started jacking it. “Come Get it” he said and I immediately got my mouth on the head of his cock. After a few strokes his cum flooded into my mouth. I could taste him, it was earthy and salty and I didn’t like it but I took it. I said I would, I swallowed each pulse as he gave it. He squeegeed out every last drop and I swallowed it. He lay back on the bed.

I laid with him but my head on his lap staring at his spent cock. My hands felt his muscles and I felt his strong arms and chest. I was soaking in the sensation of him masculinity and I was loving it. It was a huge shift and turn on for me to enjoy the feeling of all of a man. I found myself not wanting to leave. I wanted more of him on me and in me.

I think we fell asleep because the next thing I remember was his fingers playing with my hole.My Cum is still in you, hot. He said. He figured me and I got excited, I offered him my ass to do with as he pleased. I spread my cheeks for him. I loved the feeling of his strong hands on my butt and on my body. He crawled on top of my and put his full weight on me as his hard cock slid effortless ly into my hole, It was like it never left. I moaned and cried out but it was for pleasure. His body was crushing me as he was fucking me. I couldn’t move. I told him that and I tried to move but I couldn’t. He whispered into my ear. “You are my sissy now, this is what it means to be fucked by a real man.” His words affirmed it.  Again I was being taken. I struggled to get breath and a little relief from his weight but I didn't want to not feel him on me. I gave in, I opened up and surrendered to him and when I did the pleasure I got expanded. I forgot I had a cock, all I felt was where his manhood was in me or on me. Pleasure engulfed me from what was happening.At some point I was hard told him. He let up a bit so I could get my hand down into my panties. I started rubbing my cock, not griping it, but rubbing it. I told Him I was rubbing my cock like a clit. And he said because I am a sissy and that is what sissys do when fucked by a real man. He called me sissy, slut, bitch, cunt, faggot, fucktoy, and I loved itl He then shifted his strokes in me and I asked him if he was about to cum. He grunted YES and I begged him to breed me again. I rubbed my clictcok at the same time and He said he wanted me to cum while on his cock. I worked my clitcock for all I was forth as he fucked me. I felt my orgasm grow from deep as I came. I feel proud to have cum on command for him and I felt proud to cum on his cock. He kept at my ass for a while, reaching into my cum soaked panties and rubbing it on my balls and my hole. He flipped mo over onto my back and had my legs over his shoulders. It was clear I was limp but I was in heaven with the feeling. He lorded over me for a while before he arched up and came in my hole again. I loved the feeling of pleasing him. I didn’t care for any other sensation but what it felt like with his cock in me. Hear reared and arched as he came in me again. I took him for all I was worth.

We laid there spent for awhile. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked up and he was behind me in the mirror. He looked me in the eyes and said I had done well, he was fully drained. He then said if he wasn’t he would have taken my ass right there as I was bent of the sink. I said I would love that. “NEXT TIME” he said. My heart raced… yes please next time.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1