[Twisted BB Boy] Orange County Stud (aka My First Time with Poppers) Part 4

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

"He held his eight inch bare cock balls deep for a minute or two. Eventually the poppers wore off for both of us but I was still amazed at how he felt inside of me. The hardest part was over. I had him in me. Better yet, I had him in me bare.

I had apparently closed my eyes. He made his cock jump inside of me again while he said, "Look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked back at him. He smiled his devilish grin again and made his cock jump once more.

"You ready to be fucked?"

All I could do was nod."

-----------------

I have no doubt that it was written all over my face that I was more than enjoying his bare cock in me. At the same time I was young and had heard plenty of teachers and my parents warning me against the dangers of fucking bareback. But here I was on my back, in my childhood bedroom, with an Adonis' eight inch raw dick buried balls deep in my bare sixteen year old ass.

I nodded that I was ready to be fucked, but a moment of doubt clouded my vision and his observant nature kicked in again. He made his raw dick jump in my hole, something he had established made me moan and groan. Then he tilted his head towards the poppers, silently communicating that I should hit them. He looked down, apparently to enjoy the view of his cock's bare base jammed against my young hole.

My stomach was lurching again. I wanted to please him. So, I grabbed the poppers. Before I could even unscrew the cap I felt him withdraw his cock a tiny amount, maybe half an inch, but it felt like a foot if anything. I groaned and he smiled without looking up.

I quickly unscrewed the cap and began to inhale. As I did he began to push back into me. I held the poppers in, just as I had seen him do before. Then he pulled out a little further than before, an inch at most. Then, as I exhaled the poppers, he timed his thrust back in to match.

He slammed that missing inch of bare cock back into my ass just as the poppers took effect. All at once the doubt I had about him barebacking me was gone. All I could think of was how good he felt in my ass, how I wanted him to fuck me like a bitch.

He knew he had me once the poppers took effect and he wasted no time developing a pace. Soon he was withdrawing about half of his cock and slamming it back into my ass while switching between looking me in the eyes and looking down to see the show. It felt amazing.

I felt the poppers beginning to wear off again and instinctively started to unscrew the lid again. He noticed and continued to ram my ass but grinned wider saying, "Good boy. Looks like you will be a popper pig..."

I felt his hard cock ramming my ass, noticed his devilish grin and assumed what he had said was a good thing and that I was pleasing him. Besides that, I really liked these new poppers that he had introduced me to. I took another hit and let myself go. I relaxed into the bed and gave myself over to him and his raw cock.

He took my sudden state as an open invitation, which it was, and began to go to town on my ass. In any other situation him switching to hardcore fucking would've hurt me. I would've asked for him to stop or slow down. But the poppers had an amazing effect on me. My hole wasn't resisting at all. Instead I could feel it pulsing and spasming on its own.

As for his cock, I had no words. I honestly couldn't have spoken if he had tried to make me. He was railing my ass like a true stud; pulling his cock's length almost entirely out until just the head remained inside of me, and then slamming it back home, over and over and over. The friction coupled with the poppers made it the best fuck I'd ever had.

The poppers began to fade again so he slowed his assault on my ass. He didn't all at once stop, instead he slowed down incrementally, much like he had began. Eventually he stopped entirely and planted his bare cock all the way inside of me.

I reached up and began rubbing his amazing body, he leaned down and began to kiss me, shoving his tongue in my mouth while he ground his hips against my ass; putting his cock just a fraction of an inch deeper inside of me. It was bliss. He pulled back and looked down at me, still grinning.

"You like that bare cock, don't ya?"

I nodded again. He somehow made me speechless.

He nodded and made his cock stiffen in my ass. I groaned involuntarily and he chuckled lightly.

"Ya know when I do that I'm squirting more of my precum into your raw ass. No need for lube..." He made his cock stiffen again and I muttered "fuck" while my eyes rolled back. He chuckled again.

Then I felt him begin to withdraw. I quickly opened my eyes, alarmed. He stopped moving and patted my head, reassuring me, "I just want to fuck that ass doggie." I nodded and couldn't help but smile. Thank god this wasn't over.

He withdrew slowly, allowing me to enjoy the feeling of his full raw length moving inside me. Once he got the head he withdrew entirely, making a loud popping noise as he did. He was staring at my ass, a look of wonder on his face. I was still holding my legs up but I leaned forward and asked what was wrong.

He shook his head from side to side and said, "Its just such a beautiful fucking ass! And it still looks fresh. I haven't even made a dent yet." He continued to shake his head and reached forward, rubbing my hole. He stuck his index finger in, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth, moaning as he tasted the mixture of his cock, my ass, and precum.

I didn't even have to ask; he knew I wanted my own taste. He repeated the process, this time digging his finger a little deeper before he brought it to my mouth, shoving it in roughly. I could taste him, and me, and what we were together. I moaned. As I did he took his finger out and started kissing me again. I lowered my legs and he pushed himself against me, our cocks mingling in the pool of precum on my abs.

The kiss was intense, breath-taking, literally. When he finally let loose of my mouth I gasped for air. We locked eyes for a split second before he wrapped his arms around my hips, spinning me against my will. Without any input from me I found my body on all fours. He told me to move further on to the bed, which I did without question. I felt the bed squeak as he joined me.

Then I felt his tongue on my hole for the third time. This time he did his best to suck my hole as hard as possible, at times it almost hurt, but I didn't care. He spit on it, fingered it lightly and then I felt the bed shift again. I peeked behind me to find him on his knees but upright. He was looking down on my ass, one hand slowly stroking his glorious cock, the other holding the bottle of poppers up to his nose.

I had a feeling this was about to get even more intense.

He tossed the bottle of poppers between my legs, the smile on his face gone. He was an animal now.

He gestured at the little brown bottle, "You better hit those. I'm going to make that hole gape by the end. And keep them close because I'm not stopping again."

I shivered in anticipation, grabbed the bottle of poppers and shoved them to my nose. I inhaled deeply just as I felt his cock line up with my ass.

This time he was determined to ruin me. And I couldn't wait to feel that bare cock back in me.

------------

Part 5 (the conclusion) is next. Hope you guys are enjoying!8688736437688281989-4442980970729481437?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.