first anon load

I am 28 years old and have been in a monogamous relationship for 8 years. After much social distancing and much more time with my boyfriend I went on a weekend trip with my buddy. It was the first time in over a year that I was without my boy for more than 24 hours.

Pretty soon after my arrival I started to look at Grind. Friday night I was too scared to start some fun. On Saturday I changed my mind while training in our hotel gym. A 32-year-old Bottom asked for an anonymous meeting. He had a really hot ass and a well trained body. He said he just wanted to get fucked and would provide a condom, lubricant and a paper towel on the floor. Only 300m away from my hotel Within 10min I arrived at his place. He waited naked, ass up, face down and blindfolded. I entered, closed the door and undressed. I immediately started fingering his hole and greased him. I grabbed the rubber and opened it. Apparently it was an extra thin one. For me my fat 19cm cock unfortunately a bit too tight. I rolled it over and started to fuck him directly without consideration. After a few minutes I pulled out to not cum too early. He turned around and started to blow me one.
He wanted me back in his hole very quickly. I started and started fucking again. It was so incredibly hot to be in a strange hole. I fucked him hard and enjoyed his tight hole.
Suddenly everything felt even warmer and wetter. I fucked him a few more pokes until I pulled my cock out again. The rubber was torn. The first Gedanek from me was "Fuck, I must not cheat and then fuck bare".
I told the bottom and got the answer that I should jerk off on his hole.
That was an acceptable solution for me.I started jerking off and was about to rip off when he started begging me to "put it in and spray me". I was so horny, I asked him if he really wanted to, but I didn't wait any longer and rammed my bare cock deep into him. After another 5 shocks it was time and I pumped him full of my DNA.
It was such a violent orgasm that I got stuck in him for a short time, then I washed my cock off, got dressed and left.

That was my most horny experience.

Edited by drscorpio
poster request

9 hours ago, Traveling4Sex said:

You’ve only fucked one guy since you were 20?

thats right, only one guy since I am 20

9 hours ago, Traveling4Sex said:

how many loads do you think your boyfriend took while you were out of town?

I am pretty sure he fucked with nobody else even if he wanted to do something, we live in a very rural area.